Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

January 14, 2019, 11:21:11 PM #1545 Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 11:21:25 PM by Jeramie's Whore.
I need more friends that are comfortable with me saying shit like Honky and Chink and other racial slurs. Like... i need you to be COO' with that shit.
My mom is the ONLY person I've felt 100% calling a chink a chink mid-conversation. :plzstop:

Also i say shit like that in private but want white people who use black racial slurs in private DEAD.

Cade

Quote from: Jeramie's Whore. on January 14, 2019, 11:21:11 PM
I need more friends that are comfortable with me saying shit like Honky and Chink and other racial slurs. Like... i need you to be COO' with that shit.
My mom is the ONLY person I've felt 100% calling a chink a chink mid-conversation. :plzstop:

Also i say shit like that in private but want white people who use black racial slurs in private DEAD.

I say N**er casually but haven't said it on here cause i've been afraid of getting banned

ton

i dont trust any white people who uses racial slurs around me (about other races)

when i was younger i had this friend that was racist as FUCK about mexicans, asians, ect

but as time went on i realized the bitch definitely made racist black comments

I only accept that shit from black people now  :dead:

Zankou.

January 15, 2019, 01:19:17 PM #1548 Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 01:19:24 PM by MARS.
Quote from: Cade on January 14, 2019, 11:25:06 PM

I say N**er casually but haven't said it on here cause i've been afraid of getting banned

:omgwatshappening:

b7

Quote from: Baph Parker. on January 14, 2019, 11:21:11 PM

:kii: :kii: :kii:

LOONA.

Quote from: Baph Parker. on January 14, 2019, 11:21:11 PM

Trashy fag     

Kurama

Im tempted to create my first troll account

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on January 15, 2019, 03:13:18 PM
Im tempted to create my first troll account
you should it's fun

LOONA.

But refuse to bathe...ok     

Kurama

ton

Aren't all these accounts troll accounts?

Kurama

For facebook and other sites not here fags :uhh:

Kurama

January 16, 2019, 09:31:59 AM #1559 Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 09:32:21 AM by Kurama
Im kinda tired of these pan african ass reiki practicing niggas shoving their "custom" made jewelry down our throats. I dont give a fuck about your rock with colored wiggly tin coiled around it, shit.