Being Mary Jane & Survivor's Remorse Cancelled

Started by rosone1, October 11, 2017, 06:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 11, 2017, 08:27:28 PM
uh oh time for them to reboot Zoe :woohoo:

v

She clashed with some of the cast. It's not gonna happen.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 11, 2017, 08:10:29 PM
BMJ was so good this season  :uhh:
d

It was absolutely the fuck TERRIBLE. I don't even know where to start. :uhh: but Ima give it a try. LOLZ!!!

First, I feel like the new writers really lost the essence of who da fuck MJ was.... They kinda turned her into a dumb WEAK bitch. :uhh: All these random lash OUTS that jeopardized her career, sis falling for these gullible ass Rhonda traps. MJ was a clever, strong, "I'm not the one for your shit!" kinda womuh.  Old MJ would NEVER. :uhh:

That leads into my second. I thought sis and Rhonda were really bout to fucking MESS. A tit for fucking TAT mess out. Georgina VS Blair, if you will. Old MJ would've had Rhonda's head served on a fucking PLATTER.

:udontlookok:

And then that ugly corny ass HORSE mouth nigger that she was going with. Just NOTHING made fucking SENSE!

But this is what fucking DID it. The way they just DESTROYED her family out of nowhere and turned the mom into a fucking WHORE. I was absolutely DISGUSTED.

It was tacky and just UNCALLED fors. A damn DISGRACE.

HUGO

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Survivors i can see but mary  smh bet just mad she sued them
Cheap ass oreo niggers

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Trey on October 11, 2017, 10:25:50 PM
d

It was absolutely the fuck TERRIBLE. I don't even know where to start. :uhh: but Ima give it a try. LOLZ!!!

First, I feel like the new writers really lost the essence of who da fuck MJ was.... They kinda turned her into a dumb WEAK bitch. :uhh: All these random lash OUTS that jeopardized her career, sis falling for these gullible ass Rhonda traps. MJ was a clever, strong, "I'm not the one for your shit!" kinda womuh.  Old MJ would NEVER. :uhh:

That leads into my second. I thought sis and Rhonda were really bout to fucking MESS. A tit for fucking TAT mess out. Georgina VS Blair, if you will. Old MJ would've had Rhonda's head served on a fucking PLATTER.

And then that ugly corny ass HORSE mouth nigger that she was going with. Just NOTHING made fucking SENSE!

But this is what fucking DID it. The way they just DESTROYED her family out of nowhere and turned the mom into a fucking WHORE. I was absolutely DISGUSTED.

This has me yelling

Rhonda and mj being on the same team wouldve been great

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TheNextLew on October 11, 2017, 10:43:42 PM
d

This has me yelling

Rhonda and mj being on the same team wouldve been great
sdddddddddddss

When MJ exposed her husband, I thought it was bout to be time for some fucking MESSSSSSSSSSS.

:bvy:

BAPHOMET.

HUGO

BMJ was promising this season. Well at least we?ll get an ending

DrewBabyLove

d

Yes!! That's what did it in for me! I can't even believe Gab went for that! Why would you destroy this black beautiful family?? It was terrible

b7

Gilgamesh.

d

:rudone:

A big part of why she seems so unsettled this season is because she was. She went from being Queen B to starting fresh so naturally it was gonna bring out some insecurities. MJ has had those "angry black woman" monologues since season one :uhh:

I agree, Lee wasn't a good fit for her but that's didn't last long anyway. The whole point was that MJ was trying to finding happiness and was willin to settle to find it....until Justin came along :dead:

They def could have had Rhonda and MJ mess a bit more but how realistic would that be in the work environment?

As for her Mother...that was a mess n

XXX.

I honestly stopped watching BMJ after the first season, because I was mad that Omari left the show.  My last straw was when she went on a date with Wayne Brady. 

That's petty, but it's why I stopped watching.

Kaeli.

Well Wayne Brady is fucking annoying in any capacity so I don't blame ya