The Real grilling Kim about the "roach" story... and they don't believe her

Started by XXX., October 12, 2017, 01:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

The way Jeannie kinda DUG in!  Kim was fuming!  :kii: :plzstop:

And I'm sorry, but this bitch is going on a world tour to defend herself.  How many shows is she going to appear on? JJJJJjnnnvbbbbVVVv

XXX.

No one plays the victim better than a white woman.  Not dragging Kroy's doormat ass on here to explain the mess too.

I'm still screaming at her saying she had to up security for Brielle's safety, because she's been getting death threats.

NNNNnbbbbbvCCCC

Please.

Gilgamesh.

XXX.

Quote from: 4mate. on October 12, 2017, 02:00:59 AM
ill give her one thing

croy is fucking hot. that was a win for her nsdndn

Very!

And I don't even play in the snow.

XXX.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 12, 2017, 02:01:10 AM
I'm crying at this press tour nnnn

All over a damn water bug? :plzstop:

OKAY!

Like what's the big deal?  Just admit you wanted to MESS and kiki at Nene having bugs in her house. 

I'd own my shade and tell Nene to kiss my ass.

She's doing what Mariah did to Nicki on Idol.  Starting all the drama and when the person finally snaps, going on a press tour to make the other person look bad.  Classic PR tactic.

Gilgamesh.

And maybe I'm jaded, but it's very telling that the two people involved in this mess are the two returning housewives? Just a few weeks before the season premiere  too :dead:

fedswatchin

But still, Nene >>>>>

I watched her full live and she is clearly not made for mess  :stressed: She was saying she was done crying and she was gonna be strong today, then 2 minutes later started crying

I wouldn't know how to react to somebody telling me to kill myself either. Ch!

XXX.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 12, 2017, 02:04:03 AM
And maybe I'm jaded, but it's very telling that the two people involved in this mess are the two returning housewives? Just a few weeks before the season premiere  too :dead:

I said this the other day.  Like it's in their contracts to start some viral MESS leading up to the premiere.  If you notice,  a lot of reality shows are doing this lately.  Trina suddenly had some huge viral beef right before the LAHH Miami cast was announced.

You never know.

XXX.

Quote from: OwnIt on October 12, 2017, 02:06:50 AM
But still, Nene >>>>>

I watched her full live and she is clearly not made for mess  :stressed: She was saying she was done crying and she was gonna be strong today, then 2 minutes later started crying

I wouldn't know how to react to somebody telling me to kill myself either. Ch!

She's gotta be careful, though.  Isn't she about to go on tour with Kandi?  If sponsors decide they don't want her on the show after those comments, it can fuck her money up.  Between this and the roach mess, she's got a lot going on.

Pump your brakes for a minute, sis.

Drogon

STUNNA GOD

Larry: so if she's in the 10th season and you're in the 10th season, what happens from here?

Kim: I'll be in the 11th and she WONT. LOLZ!!

SHSJJSJSMZMSMSMSMSSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJNSNSNSNSNSNANSNNANSNSMSNSNSNS

love Quee!

STUNNA GOD

But not this whole FARM of roaches crawling up her wall!!!

SSDDDDDDDDDSDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSDSSSDDDD
S

D
S
SS

S
S
S
S
S
SS
S

S
S
S
SS

S
S
D
S
S

Racist!

And Andy has me in STITCHES. Not them trying to get sis to leak the video long before and then calling sis up trying to instigate and saying Nene talking about ha. VBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNBBVVVVVVVVVVBBBBBBB

But when somebody throw some fucking HANDS, it's a issue though.

:udontlookok:

WHEW! Can October just the fuck END already!!?