Tamar gor…

Started by Dee, Today at 10:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

when she asked "who is that guy that sings SO LOW..."

and they said "tony"

i thought they were throwing shade at first :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

bby ddy

I heard she was referring to Monica  :fuming:

JCJ 🪐

She'll be crying and playing victim when they lash back
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Young

Quote from: bby ddy on Today at 11:24:11 AMI heard she was referring to Monica  :fuming:

No you didn't

Dee

Mons hasn't released a country mess yet.

Muppet is definitely referring to K and her country single, "Tennessee"

bby ddy

Quote from: Young on Today at 11:53:23 AM
Quote from: bby ddy on Today at 11:24:11 AMI heard she was referring to Monica  :fuming:

No you didn't

Tamar told me hon. Don't shoot the messenger

Kalifornia.

Quote from: shante smith on Today at 10:32:55 AMwhen she asked "who is that guy that sings SO LOW..."

and they said "tony"

i thought they were throwing shade at first :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

!!!!!
Gghhhhnnngfghjbbvg

BruceTruMusicFan

Quote from: Dee on Today at 11:56:44 AMMons hasn't released a country mess yet.

I also think shes talking about Monica. Monica has done 2 country records, the first that Pink song with Dolly Parton and others, she also has the song Pray with Jimmie Allen that she performed at the CMT Awards. Tamar has made many digs are Monica over the last couple years, which is quite sad. She randomly goes after people, be super subliminal and then shes always the victim.

RAY7

Since she didn't say anyone's names it should be left alone tbh
anyone who gets offended is a hit dog

Young

Today at 02:01:42 PM #10 Last Edit: Today at 02:15:32 PM by Young
Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on Today at 01:42:35 PM
Quote from: Dee on Today at 11:56:44 AMMons hasn't released a country mess yet.

I also think shes talking about Monica. Monica has done 2 country records, the first that Pink song with Dolly Parton and others, she also has the song Pray with Jimmie Allen that she performed at the CMT Awards. Tamar has made many digs are Monica over the last couple years, which is quite sad. She randomly goes after people, be super subliminal and then shes always the victim.

No shade to Queenica but I doubt Tamar even heard any of those records. And there wasn't a stitch of auto tune on Monica's voice in those songs.

After listening to the country records K Michelle put out, I definitely think she's talking about her

@ 47:40

Scott.

Quote from: RAY7 on Today at 01:48:55 PMSince she didn't say anyone's names it should be left alone tbh
anyone who gets offended is a hit dog

I hate this kinda thing, no shade. She's being subliminally shady and just because you catch it doesn't make you a hit dog. She needs to say it with her chest