Looks like Bran is re-recording songs from her debut

Started by HUGO, October 15, 2019, 08:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bish on October 15, 2019, 12:41:56 PM
Quote from: R. on October 15, 2019, 08:44:31 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 15, 2019, 08:36:43 AM
Is she bored? Cause I can think of about 5011 things she should be doing and re-recording your debut is not one of them  :everythingok:

A lot of artists re-record their popular albums to own the masters of the song and hope people would listen to the new version over the old one. In Bran case, I don't think it would work because her voice is totally different from her debut one.

These smokers vocals over those pre-pubescent bops  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Yea........
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Brandy is giving a lauryn hill tea. Cancelled shows, poor communication, no release date.

The Miseducation Of Brandy.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

CHOKE

🦚

Ch pls. If bey took 7 years we'd he storming the gates to her bel air estate.  :plzstop:

We barely survived 2012  :plzstop:
——————///——————-

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: R. on October 15, 2019, 12:38:04 PM
Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on October 15, 2019, 12:33:34 PM
Back when her debut dropped she said Ray J was supposed to be on "Best Friend" but they didn't want to make it seem like nepotism. 25 years later she actually does it...I'm here for all of her growth. Good, bad weak and strong, Eventually Brandy will blow us away and remind us who she is....hell she may even remind herself.

That's the spirit

:popeyes:

:blessed:

Annie

I had energy until Two Eleven dropped and there was no promo, no third single. She was promoting the Game instead of her new album and I was so lost. She also made some statements about her previous albums and how she doesn't like them. It is almost a pattern how she claims it is her best work during promo and then afterwards she regrets it or somehow it doesn't work out.

Of course it is a mystery what goes on behind the scenes and Bran has the right to do whatever she wants but I miss the days when songs would leak.. Songs like Freedom, Porcelain Doll, Stand back, Home.. when there was no album we got so much album worthy material. I don't care if it is just a mixtape as long as Bran is having fun.

In this era we are closer to the artists than ever, but with Brandy it is completely different. Do you guys remember that temporary forever brandy website with the beat? It feels like Deja vu, I just keep clicking refresh but there is zero new info..forever stuck in  'coming soon/divine timing'. 

/.\

Annie

Quote from: The Mad Choke on October 15, 2019, 12:51:41 PM
U girls are never satisfied
True but let's be honest..it is difficult to be a fan and wait so long
:stressed:

/.\

yearofbrandy

We dont need this tho! I want a whole album of new shit. Hopefully she planning a two album release type of things. One being the new album and the other being a re make of her old songs. That's the only way I would be down for this. 

yearofbrandy

Hmmm now that I think about it maybe Brandy is up to something with Atlantic. Atlantic posting all her old videos and now this.....

Buy The Stars✨

October 15, 2019, 01:19:24 PM #101 Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 01:19:41 PM by Troye Stormborn
Quote from: The Mad Choke on October 15, 2019, 12:51:41 PM
U girls are never satisfied

Let us complain or stay out

🦚

Quote from: yearofbrandy on October 15, 2019, 01:19:15 PM
Hmmm now that I think about it maybe Brandy is up to something with Atlantic. Atlantic posting all her old videos and now this.....

It would be a good look if she went back to Atlantic. They have a great team and now how to play the game.

This eone mess is a fucking fool
——————///——————-

HUGO

Rig bby if you see this this was not my intent for this thread. Things just went left

:stressed:

Noni

Quote from: Annie on October 15, 2019, 01:03:50 PM
I had energy until Two Eleven dropped and there was no promo, no third single. She was promoting the Game instead of her new album and I was so lost. She also made some statements about her previous albums and how she doesn't like them. It is almost a pattern how she claims it is her best work during promo and then afterwards she regrets it or somehow it doesn't work out.

Of course it is a mystery what goes on behind the scenes and Bran has the right to do whatever she wants but I miss the days when songs would leak.. Songs like Freedom, Porcelain Doll, Stand back, Home.. when there was no album we got so much album worthy material. I don't care if it is just a mixtape as long as Bran is having fun.

In this era we are closer to the artists than ever, but with Brandy it is completely different. Do you guys remember that temporary forever brandy website with the beat? It feels like Deja vu, I just keep clicking refresh but there is zero new info..forever stuck in  'coming soon/divine timing'.

!!!