RHOA Reunion Part 3

Started by BigDawg, April 03, 2016, 08:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Porsha is a liability at this point. She may not be fited but she will definitely be demoted to friend of the show and Sheree will get ha peach.

STUNNA GOD

I really hate how this reunion went down...... "Whew! Out of control! Scared for my life!". Yea, she's gone....

And it's not gonna be fun without her..

April 03, 2016, 09:38:06 PM #62 Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 09:38:14 PM by KippCarruthers
Porsha brings some life to those girls.  Half the time they just seem like Middle age ladies trying to hard to be shady!

Imma miss Poorsha

Zankou.

I dunno if they'll fire her. I don't dislike Porsha but she's really a damn fool. Caught on camera fighting THREE times like gorl

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: KippCarruthers on April 03, 2016, 09:38:06 PM
Porsha brings some life to those girls.  Half the time they just seem like Middle age ladies trying to hard to be shady!

Imma miss Poorsha
!!!!!!!!!!

It's gonna be so dry.... Even with Nene.

Quote from: Saturn. on April 03, 2016, 09:38:34 PM
I dunno if they'll fire her. I don't dislike Porsha but she's really a damn fool. Caught on camera fighting THREE times like gorl

It aint like she a big bully. 

throwintheTAL

Harlem

This autoplay from Kenya's pageant and song has me in TEARS  :kii: :kii:

Some songs of the 80s and 90s were CORNY AF lmaoooo

STUNNA GOD

April 03, 2016, 09:43:14 PM #68 Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 09:47:12 PM by Trey
Quote from: Saturn. on April 03, 2016, 09:38:34 PM
SHSHDHDHDJJJDJSJDJJDJDKJZNDJSNSNSNNSNSNSNNSNDNDNDS
D
D
S
S

S

I means..... She shouldn't be penalized for dragging the damns help. But yea...... Porsha really had too many chances........ Even after the Cynthia incident, she made it by without much said but this was too much..... Running after the child in the back alley n mess.

STUNNA GOD

Not the child running from ha and she STILL dragging ha!!!! "Did she even fights BACK!!??"

Porsha bby.. SNDJDNNDNDNDNDNDMMDDMDMDNFNMFMFF
D
D
F
F

F
F
DHFJDNNDNDNDNFNNFNFNFNFNFNNFNDF
F
F
F

D
FM
FJFDNNDNDNDNFMMDDNMDMMDSMMDMDMDND

Rxxf

this is your night, and, the feeling is right...
BRANDY

King82

I don't know what ppl see in this dumb girl other than tits, ass, and weave with no IQ/EQ to back it up.

Vonc2002

I don't consider what they did lashing her. The only person with malice was kenya........MAYBE cynthia. Its no different than when u have a friend with a problem and ur like yo,  get your shit together.  I like porsha and honestly she's the most entertaining person to watch......or her and phaedra together.  But iono, I don't want her tip toeing around these bitches trying not to smack a bitch.  If she's gonna be watered down,  id rather her go........take kenya uninteresting ass with u tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Marlo, Phaedra, Cynthia, Sheree, Hehe, Kandi, and some new bitch.

Get rid of the rest.

Kaeli.

b

Why keep Cynthia? She's nothing without the other gorls