Tami vs Malaysia & Brandi (sneak peek)

Started by Scott., September 20, 2015, 12:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Ev>
she just had a momentary slip of character

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: SCOTTland on September 22, 2015, 03:25:03 PM
It's funny how NOW everyone hates Brandi. But when it was Malaysia, Draya and Brandi together going at it with Jackie, Brittish and Sundy y'all was all for her lol
Thats the point bby. They're only interesting as a trio.. :dead: Like Yawnie said, we no longer need ha anymore.

BigDawg

Quote from: Zankou. on September 22, 2015, 07:42:55 PM
And I don't understand how Shaunie can fix her face to say LA is immature but Evelyn ran across the table like a damn MONKEY

Brawny was the same heffa that sought out ha preacher because the girls were actin a fool. She is such a contradiction,

Annie

She needs to stop being captain save a hoe and worry about her boring judgemental personality. She really thought she and Tami would save the show and help increase ratings :dead:

/.\

BrokenHeartsHeal

Tbh, aside from the drama there is no purpose of this show. It's so foolish and high school. Bunch of old bitches playing "Friend or foe" with no husband except an old bitch that got a bald head ass husband that's fucking men on the side.

asdfghjkl

September 23, 2015, 04:59:27 PM #215 Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 04:59:48 PM by asdfghjkl
it's been renewed for a 5th season

FINE.

Al these critiques and "old bitches" but the gorls still watch n

Scott.

Dee

Quote from: Annie on September 23, 2015, 08:27:14 AM
She needs to stop being captain save a hoe and worry about her boring judgemental personality. She really thought she and Tami would save the show and help increase ratings :dead:

Shaunie? Hell no
Queen Tami? Yes

Can you really imagine how badly this season would've TANKED if they would've never brought in Tami after Draya's exit from the show?

BigDawg

Is this show salvageable tho? Even with Tami

Gilgamesh.

Yeah in as much as I like the show I don't see how it's gonna work with her current cast. Try as they might, Malaysia and Brandi don't fuck with Jackie, Meghan and Jackie's friendship is so forced,  Angel is a non factor and I forgot Patrice was even a cast member  until I started writing this post :dead: