HBO's Euphoria Renewed for Season 2 (Coronavirus halts Production on S2)

Started by Opposites Attract., June 17, 2019, 01:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

After rewatching a bit

Kwee OD'd and is in a coma

KingDavid

The way Kat had a whole hot girl summer fucking and sucking any nigga that walks, but still ended up the only one with a nigga and a happy ending at the end of the day kinda solidified she's the Queen of the show lmfaoooo Rue who ? :dead: Kat's power >>>>>>>> :gorlonfire: :loose2when: :plzstop:

FRANCE

Quote from: KingDavid on August 05, 2019, 11:48:10 AM
The way Kat had a whole hot girl summer fucking and sucking any nigga that walks, but still ended up the only one with a nigga and a happy ending at the end of the day kinda solidified she's the Queen of the show lmfaoooo Rue who ? :dead: Kat's power >>>>>>>> :gorlonfire: :loose2when: :plzstop:

well, when u put it like that...

kat really is >>>>

KingDavid

Quote from: COIS on August 05, 2019, 11:51:46 AM

kat really is >>>>

:letsmessfag:

GLOCK

GLOCK

Who did they carry out in a body bag? Her dad? 

Thought it was rue 

Cowgirl

Quote from: COIS on August 05, 2019, 11:51:46 AM

kat really is >>>>

Cowgirl

Quote from: SAME OL' G on August 05, 2019, 12:07:06 PM

Thought it was rue
I thought it was her dad because it looked like Rue was watching as her younger self but it could've been her. If she is dead, I wonder how they'd do it? Like a 13 Reasons mess?

GLOCK

Quote from: TinaSnow on August 05, 2019, 12:21:12 PM
Quote from: SAME OL' G on August 05, 2019, 12:07:06 PM

Thought it was rue
I thought it was her dad because it looked like Rue was watching as her younger self but it could've been her. If she is dead, I wonder how they'd do it? Like a 13 Reasons mess?
:ohwow: could be edgy

CHOKE

yummy

I'm rewatching the finale now and I really don't like the way Rue and her sister were treating their mother

I know y'all are upset about losing ddy, but your mom lost someone near and dear to her too  :uhh: she seems emotionally intelligent to Rue's mental issues and does her best to keep the family afloat and you little bitches are stealing money out her wallet and screaming at her?  :uhh:

I kinda hope Rue is dead tbh

:udontlookok:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: animmai. on August 05, 2019, 03:52:56 PM
I'm rewatching the finale now and I really don't like the way Rue and her sister were treating their mother

I know y'all are upset about losing ddy, but your mom lost someone near and dear to her too  :uhh: she seems emotionally intelligent to Rue's mental issues and does her best to keep the family afloat and you little bitches are stealing money out her wallet and screaming at her?  :uhh:

I kinda hope Rue is dead tbh

:udontlookok:

It pains me to agree. But just the sister :stressed: