Don’t come in if your sick of critique on Brans drip

Started by Noni, September 17, 2020, 04:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noni

Her style is really bothering me and clicking through her fav brand magnolia clothing I noticed this:

This is their standard clientele!  :kii:

Bran girl can I style you please?

Had to vent amongst fellow bran stans.

:lopsided:

Noni

They don't even acknowledge Brandy. Who is the biggest star promoting them. 😂

Buy The Stars✨

dfjg,jfdsfj these clothes for the WORKING LESBIAN   not quite MASC and still yet fem ...MAGNOLIA

Noni

Quote from: Troye on September 17, 2020, 04:11:19 PM
dfjg,jfdsfj these clothes for the WORKING LESBIAN   not quite MASC and still yet fem ...MAGNOLIA

I'm dead  :plzstop:

Noni

Bran actually made a post and delete explaining her style. I caught it and it said something like: it all started when I was introduced to magnolia clothing ...

then I didn't get a chance to read the rest 😂

Harlem

Brandy needs June Ambrose to style her if she wants to go Boho and make a statement

Harlem

But I don't like the fact that middle aged white soccer moms is there main demo... Bran girl stay Black owned, get yourself a partnership w/ Pyer Moss or Telfar

Cowgirl

Quote from: Noni on September 17, 2020, 04:13:34 PM
Bran actually made a post and delete explaining her style. I caught it and it said something like: it all started when I was introduced to magnolia clothing ...

When was this? I wanna beat her fucking ass. :uhh:

Noni

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 17, 2020, 04:21:12 PM

She replied to a comment about someone criticizing her hippie style. She deleted the long explanation and only left "I'm a hippie"

😳😂

Noni

Quote from: Harlem on September 17, 2020, 04:19:08 PM
But I don't like the fact that middle aged white soccer moms is there main demo... Bran girl stay Black owned, get yourself a partnership w/ Pyer Moss or Telfar

!

Cowgirl

Quote from: Noni on September 17, 2020, 04:28:37 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on September 17, 2020, 04:21:12 PM

She replied to a comment about someone criticizing her hippie style. She deleted the long explanation and only left "I'm a hippie"

😳😂
I like the idea of her style, I just want her to make it more slick.

However, I didn't know that THIS was her inspiration. :uhh:

KingOfHearts

September 17, 2020, 04:38:08 PM #14 Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 05:18:43 PM by KingOfHearts
I'm sorry but she look like she is wearing ripped table cloths. :uhh:
My Queens!!