Wtf man?! Shots fired? (Brandy)

Started by RekeRig, February 12, 2016, 03:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

I would honestly just prefer Ghan to not talk about the other one or even slight mention her. Theres no point or gain for her..

BigDawg

They just need to leave eachother be. They clearly do not like eachother and never have. Just let Bran soar like a pheonix and Monica can be that white bird that she speaks of.

GLOCK

I need to take a bit of a break from both here and Monica source..
I've only responded a few times in here and there and in my heart I feel a ban coming from here and a permaban from over there.

It is truly hard as fuck loving them both equally.
It's like I have to be two damn ppl when defending them.
I'm done with This shit.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 12, 2016, 08:22:59 AM
I've only responded a few times in here and there and in my heart I feel a ban coming from here and a permaban from over there.

I'm done with This shit.
Oh no bvy.
:stressed:

martian

SLAYana doesn't care what "you" or the "general public" thinks or says. She is going to do what feels right for her and she's not going to bite her tounge because of how people might react. Truth be told she didn't say anything "bad" anyway.

HERE for it lol

Herb.

Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 12, 2016, 08:22:59 AM

I'm done with This shit.
do what's best for u luv :stressed:

Herb.

there's actually activity at monicasource tho?

n

BigDawg

Cowgirl

Quote from: martian on February 12, 2016, 08:25:10 AM
SLAYana doesn't care what "you" or the "general public" thinks or says. She is going to do what feels right for her and she's not going to bite her tounge because of how people might react. Truth be told she didn't say anything "bad" anyway.

HERE for it lol
She didn't say anything bad but what's the point in bringing up subjects/people that are, well.. beneath her.
:hmph:

martian

February 12, 2016, 08:29:16 AM #117 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 08:29:48 AM by martian
She didn't bring her up though...
They asked and she stated simply that they don't speak.

Lazarus