Summer House: Martha's Vineyard-Season 2 Trailer

Started by BetterAngels, February 22, 2024, 07:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEW MOON (+ 1 Hidden) and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: NEW MOON on May 29, 2024, 12:24:22 AMIt shows because he went on Twitter trying to manipulate sympathy from the backlash he was receiving.

He tweeted about his father figure/mentor dying and him being one of the 12 people to find out before it was publicly released...

Meanwhile the death was made public a week ago.

So why are you just know saying something conveniently after the reunion aired and you're getting heat on Twitter.

It wouldn't have been so transparent if he didn't mention in the tweets not caring about other peoples opinions because like is precious or some shit like that. Sir goodbye...and that's just tacky to tie someone's death into you being made fun of online

Such a Phaedra move.
I thought I was the only one who caught that....he's really making a fool of himself...he can go cause the confessionals dnt be funny anyway and the constant nagging on Bria is annoying.

What makes y'all think he even knows Phaedra though lol he's more connected to Candiace
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾 on May 29, 2024, 11:38:44 AM
Quote from: Cowgirl on May 29, 2024, 07:25:51 AMhttps://x.com/irvingbmusic/status/1795631334305767549

Wake it up!
But how are the ratings though? Yea, the the ratings for most of these shows were bad.

Blood, Sweat, and Heels had great ratings but slipped during their second season plus this was over ten years ago.

Pause doesn't guarantee cancelation. They're probably data searching social engagement etc. Y'all still have time to save the show, get those streaming numbers up.
Why is it always on Black ppl to save something...need to find out why White America dnt fuck with majority Black casted shows but we watch their shit....of course the numbers are going to always be lower most of the time
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

May 29, 2024, 01:34:20 PM #152 Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 01:37:01 PM by Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on May 29, 2024, 01:10:19 PM
Quote from: Cowgirl on May 29, 2024, 07:25:51 AMhttps://x.com/irvingbmusic/status/1795631334305767549

Wake it up!
But how are the ratings though? Yea, the the ratings for most of these shows were bad.

Blood, Sweat, and Heels had great ratings but slipped during their second season plus this was over ten years ago.

Pause doesn't guarantee cancelation. They're probably data searching social engagement etc. Y'all still have time to save the show, get those streaming numbers up.
Why is it always on Black ppl to save something...need to find out why White America dnt fuck with majority Black casted shows but we watch their shit....of course the numbers are going to always be lower most of the time
To save their own shows?

Because you're the target audience,  and the audience that's been asking for these shows. Make the shows a hit or hot topic and maybe other audiences would be interested.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

NEW MOON

Quote from: Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾 on May 29, 2024, 01:34:20 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on May 29, 2024, 01:10:19 PM

Wake it up!

To save their own shows?

Because you're the target audience,  and the audience that's been asking for these shows. Make the shows a hit or hot topic and maybe other audiences would be interested.

The target audience for SummerHouseMV is watching. Black Millenials age 30-40 is a very small niche and the numbers reflect that.

The Housewives audience is so broad...teenagers, middle aged, seniors, white, black, etc....They aren't watching Summer House MV.

NEW MOON

Quote from: Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾 on May 29, 2024, 11:39:26 AM
Quote from: NEW MOON on May 28, 2024, 09:08:00 PMPreston is nasty.

Washing his sneakers in the sink.

Lathering himself in lotion without showering.

Eating full plates of food in the bed in the dark.

Constantly showing his ass.

And he has a bitchy attitude.

And he tried to shade Robyn. So fuck that fag.

bb everyone shades Robyn.. :dead:

Cowgirl

TVOne or another black-oriented network needs to pick up this cast if they don't return to Bravo.

BetterAngels

Quote from: Cowgirl on Today at 07:01:25 AMTVOne or another black-oriented network needs to pick up this cast if they don't return to Bravo.

Their ratings would be even lower on TVOne  :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Today at 09:06:20 AM #161 Last Edit: Today at 09:06:42 AM by Cowgirl
Quote from: BetterAngels on Today at 09:03:03 AM
Quote from: Cowgirl on Today at 07:01:25 AMTVOne or another black-oriented network needs to pick up this cast if they don't return to Bravo.

Their ratings would be even lower on TVOne  :plzstop:
Not necessarily for "higher" ratings but good ratings for its respective network/demographic.