Molest is crumbling (interview airing tomorrow)

Started by RAY7, March 05, 2019, 07:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on March 07, 2019, 09:25:50 AM
Azriel was trying Gayle here IDK if I could remain as poised

dumb dyke BITCHES. blatantly lying.

u gon be bumping puss in the unemployment line when this fag is put away. and after this interview, they couldnt come running back to MY house. u better google harvey's addy
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Quote from: ophelia_b on March 07, 2019, 12:48:45 PM

dumb dyke BITCHES. blatantly lying.

u gon be bumping puss in the unemployment line when this fag is put away. and after this interview, they couldnt come running back to MY house. u better google harvey's addy
!!!!!!!!  :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

4 fucking k

Quote from: SPARK on March 07, 2019, 12:44:46 PM
Quote from: BowDown on March 07, 2019, 09:38:27 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 07, 2019, 09:34:10 AM

Tbh Azriel was kinda right and lashed.  She answered the initial question. The 2nd question gayle was asking was a bit intrusive.  Bitch, why u need to know if we all fckn? Furthermore, let's not act like polygamy doesn't exists, orgies, etc.
Which brings me to my point that I was just asking: why is everyone upset with his relationship with these grown-ass, consenting women?

However, what did they think Gayle King wanted to interview them for? She asked questions that were appropriate for the interview's purpose..

They are consenting now. But Azriel was 17 when she started having a relationship with R Kelly. Thats extremely inappropriate. What is a 48 yr old man doing with a 17yr old girl who's still in High School and shut her away from communication and contact with her family? That is what is upsetting.

Like she said, her parents encouraged the relationship and even allowed her to complete her last year of HS while living with him... I believe everything she said tbh.

Cowgirl

March 07, 2019, 01:37:30 PM #318 Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 01:38:26 PM by BowDown

Tbh Azriel was kinda right and lashed.  She answered the initial question. The 2nd question gayle was asking was a bit intrusive.  Bitch, why u need to know if we all fckn? Furthermore, let's not act like polygamy doesn't exists, orgies, etc.
Which brings me to my point that I was just asking: why is everyone upset with his relationship with these grown-ass, consenting women?

However, what did they think Gayle King wanted to interview them for? She asked questions that were appropriate for the interview's purpose..

They are consenting now. But Azriel was 17 when she started having a relationship with R Kelly. Thats extremely inappropriate. What is a 48 yr old man doing with a 17yr old girl who's still in High School and shut her away from communication and contact with her family? That is what is upsetting.
Correct me if I'm wrong but 17 is the age of consent in Illinois. Doesn't matter if someone "agrees" with it or not in this case.

ton

Quote from: 4 fucking k on March 07, 2019, 01:35:54 PM

Like she said, her parents encouraged the relationship and even allowed her to complete her last year of HS while living with him... I believe everything she said tbh.
:uhh:

ZNZZNNZ

Queen...

CHOKE

So you also believe he fucked her while she was 17?

:ohwow:

Zankou.

Quote from: tontonton on March 07, 2019, 01:37:52 PM

:uhh:

ZNZZNNZ

Queen...

d

RAY7

March 07, 2019, 01:43:11 PM #322 Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 01:43:54 PM by 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped
Is it not against the law if parents encouraged the relationship?

Vonc2002

Based on the documentary, she didn't stop communication and all that until 18
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: Glock on March 07, 2019, 09:38:12 AM
Azriel is bothered :dead:
and she is spewing things that the Kelly camp taught her sdgfnhmj

it is apparent

She's TOO bothered and angry

SouravMay

WHEN is the full mess finally dropping. They said it's 80 minutes. I keep refreshing to find the full tea.
B7

mauza

Quote7:45 AM PT-- Kelly directly addressed his failure to pay child support during his CBS interview ... and is blaming his ex-wife, Drea. He claims her "lies" about his abuse are the very reason he can't make money to pay her.

Brokeself :udontlookok:

"جاني الاسمر"

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

He's going to prison..... That way....
Jgjgjfj

ophmani

bby, right after the interview the CBS gorls reported that they reviewed medical records that confirmed what her father said about the suicide

the dyke LIED
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands