Molest is crumbling (interview airing tomorrow)

Started by RAY7, March 05, 2019, 07:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

And the funny part is when he goes these same girls will be making a tell all book

GLOCK

Quote from: Chokeme Politely on March 07, 2019, 04:08:28 PM
And the funny part is when he goes these same girls will be making a tell all book
thats the kii

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

CHOKE

This is amazing tbh

Was just reading an article the other day about how stars don't really give interviews like they did back in the day. How fans aren't getting the REAL hard questions. The real reactions ect.

Aalumeci.

b7

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on March 07, 2019, 09:25:50 AM
Azriel was trying Gayle here IDK if I could remain as poised

so R. Kelly was hovering over them and behind them and made sure they knew it? How fucking disgusting  :uhh: :uhh:

If that ain't controlling idk what is. And what drugs are they all doing? These weird outbursts that mirror each other ...

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 07, 2019, 09:34:10 AM

Tbh Azriel was kinda right and lashed.  She answered the initial question. The 2nd question gayle was asking was a bit intrusive.  Bitch, why u need to know if we all fckn? Furthermore, let's not act like polygamy doesn't exists, orgies, etc.
true, but the aggression from the jump ... you can tell this girl is a bit disturbed. Not surprised she's already had mental issues in the past

Aalumeci.

Quote from: 1RIG on March 07, 2019, 06:39:06 PM

so R. Kelly was hovering over them and behind them and made sure they knew it? How fucking disgusting  :uhh: :uhh:

If that ain't controlling idk what is. And what drugs are they all doing? These weird outbursts that mirror each other ...

very scary

ophmani

Quote from: 1RIG on March 07, 2019, 06:46:43 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 07, 2019, 09:34:10 AM

Tbh Azriel was kinda right and lashed.  She answered the initial question. The 2nd question gayle was asking was a bit intrusive.  Bitch, why u need to know if we all fckn? Furthermore, let's not act like polygamy doesn't exists, orgies, etc.
true, but the aggression from the jump ... you can tell this girl is a bit disturbed. Not surprised she's already had mental issues in the past

!!!!!!!

like, she was READY to go out there and tap dance for this fag
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Quote from: Glock on March 07, 2019, 07:26:00 PM
Quote from: Freeruu on March 07, 2019, 05:45:58 PM

whoa :uhh:

This nigger unraveled completely

yea it almost makes u feel bad for this pig

but everybody knows.... almost doesn't count
this type bitch have u wylin'