Molest is crumbling (interview airing tomorrow)

Started by RAY7, March 05, 2019, 07:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

Quote from: ophelia_b on March 07, 2019, 02:28:13 PM
Quote from: 4 fucking k on March 07, 2019, 01:35:54 PM

Like she said, her parents encouraged the relationship and even allowed her to complete her last year of HS while living with him... I believe everything she said tbh.

bby, right after the interview the CBS gorls reported that they reviewed medical records that confirmed what her father said about the suicide

the dyke LIED

n

Or her parents lied.

4 fucking k

ophmani

Quote from: 4 fucking k on March 07, 2019, 08:26:33 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on March 07, 2019, 02:28:13 PM
Quote from: 4 fucking k on March 07, 2019, 01:35:54 PM

Like she said, her parents encouraged the relationship and even allowed her to complete her last year of HS while living with him... I believe everything she said tbh.

bby, right after the interview the CBS gorls reported that they reviewed medical records that confirmed what her father said about the suicide

the dyke LIED

n

Or her parents lied.

the medical records stated what azriel told the doctors herself

these straws you graspin for. give it up hun.
srsly

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

GLOCK

:uhh:

Quote"I don't think he's done anything inappropriate for years. I'll tell you a secret: I had him go to a doctor to get shots, libido-killing shots. That's why he didn't get arrested for anything else."

Wtf

GLOCK

Not the shots making his libido increase 

this mutant dick 

FRANCE

Vonc2002

March 08, 2019, 07:59:33 PM #357 Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 07:59:49 PM by Vonc2002
Damn I'm not at home.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw