Molest is crumbling (interview airing tomorrow)

Started by RAY7, March 05, 2019, 07:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: ophelia_b on March 07, 2019, 02:28:13 PM
Quote from: 4 fucking k on March 07, 2019, 01:35:54 PM

Like she said, her parents encouraged the relationship and even allowed her to complete her last year of HS while living with him... I believe everything she said tbh.

bby, right after the interview the CBS gorls reported that they reviewed medical records that confirmed what her father said about the suicide

the dyke LIED
:kii:

FRANCE

Quote from: Scott. on March 08, 2019, 08:17:28 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on March 07, 2019, 02:28:13 PM
Quote from: 4 fucking k on March 07, 2019, 01:35:54 PM

Like she said, her parents encouraged the relationship and even allowed her to complete her last year of HS while living with him... I believe everything she said tbh.

bby, right after the interview the CBS gorls reported that they reviewed medical records that confirmed what her father said about the suicide

the dyke LIED
:kii:

dddfffff

BigDawg

The parents are crazy too omg

Gayle asked the mom why they would allow their daughter to go with R Kelly and the mom said "Well, he was acquitted of all charges in 2008" 

And this fool said the parents exchanged their daughter for money 

FRANCE

The parents are ridiculous. But in their defence, there are many female artists that have worked with R Kelly since the Aaliyah marriage, since the sex tape and the charges and nothing happened. But they're dumb af. And I think they themselves were R Kelly fans. 

BigDawg

BigDawg

Quote from: SPARK on March 08, 2019, 08:31:29 PM
The parents are ridiculous. But in their defence, there are many female artists that have worked with R Kelly since the Aaliyah marriage, since the sex tape and the charges and nothing happened. But they're dumb af. And I think they themselves were R Kelly fans.
!!!

BigDawg

BigDawg

Damn, he faces up to 70  years in prison and that's just for the charges in Cook county 

CHOKE

QuoteEd Genson – has revealed at 77-years-old he is suffering from a late stage of bile duct cancer.  Before succumbing to the terminal illness, the lawyer has opted to reveal a long-kept secret about his Grammy-winning client:  he was guilty.

ododkdkdkdkdmfmfmfmfmfmf

King said fuck it I'm dying anyway

CHOKE

b7