Nicki Trending on Twitter Post Grammys

Started by M-Rocka, March 15, 2021, 01:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

dangerous

Quote from: L0NZ. on March 15, 2021, 12:31:48 PM
Quote from: demitri.petty on March 15, 2021, 12:14:41 PM
I don't think it's about taking a moment away from Meg. I think it's more so people calling out the Grammys for snubbing Nicki over the years. But let's not act like Nicki didn't bridge the gap when there was a DROUGHT in female rap. And no shade to cardi, but as soon as I saw her outfit last night it reminded me of an outfit Nicki wore some years ago. Lol and not to discredit the rap girls from the 90's but most of these new girls aren't rapping with that 90s/00's aggressive flow. Let's call a spade a spade ♠️
W -

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: HUGO on March 15, 2021, 12:05:07 PM
Not them fuming for ppl just stating the obvious

:scrumptious:

Let these girls have their shine. She's clearly off raising her blowfish baby with her Pedophile hubby

Damn. All these point you're  making in here. Wow

HUGO

Quote from: Scott. on March 15, 2021, 12:28:29 PM
I don't think it's about taking a moment away from Meg. I think it's more so people calling out the Grammys for snubbing Nicki over the years. But let's not act like Nicki didn't bridge the gap when there was a DROUGHT in female rap. And no shade to cardi, but as soon as I saw her outfit last night it reminded me of an outfit Nicki wore some years ago. Lol and not to discredit the rap girls from the 90's but most of these new girls aren't rapping with that 90s/00's aggressive flow. Let's call a spade a spade ♠️

And Nas just won after many years. When it's Nicki's time to get one, she'll have one

Tell it King

JCJ 🪐

n

RAY7

Quote from: Indians are not history. 🦅 on March 15, 2021, 11:59:47 AM
Quote from: Scott. on March 15, 2021, 11:50:52 AM
It's so annoying

They so mad that Megan won her Grammies and trying to take the moment from her
but anti Nicki people r doing the same thing

Lol just In a different way

"Haha Nicki you'll NEVER get one of these 🥳🥳🥳 go Meg! Go card! Go MC lyte! Latitah! The keys girl who did that bootleg freestyle! Everyone except Nicki ya heard?!! 🥳🥳🥳 "
yep they do this every time
even the BET twitter account ran to shade Nicki as soon as Cardi won
ppl love blaming everything on Nicki and her fans, she wasnt even nominated so how would they expect a win?

RAY7

Quote from: Scott. on March 15, 2021, 12:28:29 PM

And Nas just won after many years.
which is ridiculous and shows how relevant Grammys are to rap

dangerous

Quote from: RAY7 on March 15, 2021, 12:51:54 PM
It's so annoying

but anti Nicki people r doing the same thing

Lol just In a different way

"Haha Nicki you'll NEVER get one of these 🥳🥳🥳 go Meg! Go card! Go MC lyte! Latitah! The keys girl who did that bootleg freestyle! Everyone except Nicki ya heard?!! 🥳🥳🥳 "
yep they do this every time
even the BET twitter account ran to shade Nicki as soon as Cardi won
ppl love blaming everything on Nicki and her fans, she wasnt even nominated so how would they expect a win?
fnfnnfnfnf

I know Scott said he didn't say he doesn't see that happening on his timeline

But I was gonna say ummm u really don't have to look that far to see the gorls makin this about an opportunity to shade Nicki

F
Ff
F
Fnfnfnf it's right here on the board

CHOKE

March 15, 2021, 01:14:11 PM #54 Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 01:14:52 PM by Banana Powder🦋
It's so annoying

Haha Nicki you'll NEVER get one of these 🥳🥳🥳 go Meg! Go card!

🥳🥳🥳 :-P

Ulysses

Cowboy Nine

March 15, 2021, 02:15:05 PM #57 Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 02:15:23 PM by Nine Fushiguro.
Quote from: yummy on March 15, 2021, 11:49:28 AM
not this collective pat on the shoulder

does she even care about a damn Grammy
dsfdsfdsfdf

I mean, she turned into Sista Soulja over a VMA

so probably

Vonc2002

Damn Nicki is like the only rap girl without a Grammy mess huh 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

March 15, 2021, 02:18:03 PM #59 Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 02:18:13 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on March 15, 2021, 02:15:05 PM
Quote from: yummy on March 15, 2021, 11:49:28 AM
not this collective pat on the shoulder

does she even care about a damn Grammy
dsfdsfdsfdf

I mean, she turned into Sista Soulja over a VMA

so probably
Yea come on Scummy  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw