bent'....u wanna discuss abrahamic r'ligions wit me

Started by Eternal Bell, September 27, 2017, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

Young

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Young on September 27, 2017, 09:56:24 PM
What?s going on babe

u sure u wanna join twins...i dnt wann' 'ffend anyone here wit religious b'liefs...

but tha quaran, tha bible n judaism & all...mmmmhm
theres sum hateful n dark histoire in it bruv
n u kno me...i alway gotta get to tha bottom of it

n wen i say dark...i means downright EVIL twins

Eternal Bell

QuoteMatthew 10:34
Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn ?A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.?

twins...r u sure Jesus is who u've been told he is..

Cowgirl

Quote from: Tinker Quinn on September 27, 2017, 10:06:35 PM
QuoteMatthew 10:34
Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn ?A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.?

twins...r u sure Jesus is who u've been told he is..

cbfhfhfhfhffhfhffffffff

Cowgirl

Eternal Bell

this also sumn i wanna come bac to once we get started talkin gorls!

richey makes a good poirnt

Eternal Bell

also this

was readin 'bout it las week
rlly interestin

come in gorls!
discuss!!

KING BENTLEY.

Bby sis! It's so damn important that we start having these conversations

I wanna break the ice with this
QuoteNahum 1:2
New International Version
The LORD is a jealous and avenging God; the LORD takes vengeance and is filled with wrath. The LORD takes vengeance on his foes and vents his wrath against his enemies

QuoteMatthew 24:24

For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

I've just been noticing STRANGE mess

And ppl ask me WHY it would be important if the Earth was an enclosed realm. Like ... who exactly is coming and to do what. Christianity preaches the outcome is decided, so why even have the war?

The mess has been altered and something ain't adding up

H.#.G.*.Z

Eternal Bell

September 27, 2017, 11:46:14 PM #10 Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 11:48:03 PM by Tinker Quinn
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on September 27, 2017, 11:27:46 PM
Bby sis! It's so damn important that we start having these conversations

I wanna break the ice with this
QuoteNahum 1:2
New International Version
The LORD is a jealous and avenging God; the LORD takes vengeance and is filled with wrath. The LORD takes vengeance on his foes and vents his wrath against his enemies

QuoteMatthew 24:24

For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

I've just been noticing STRANGE mess

And ppl ask me WHY it would be important if the Earth was an enclosed realm. Like ... who exactly is coming and to do what. Christianity preaches the outcome is decided, so why even have the war?

The mess has been altered and something ain't adding up

!!!!!!!!!

its all three of these particalar religions im findin this mess in too

these religions were built on blood n will end in BLOOD!
mark my words gorls

like lately...i been thinkin HARD particalarly on christianity
i evn went to a church service a few sundays jus to observe for my religious studies class...

its both sad, tragic n scary!

these ppl rlly go to church n read da bible for HOPE...cuz they cant face tha world w/o b'lieving tha bible god got they back
then u got tha dark side, tha judgement of others, evn to this DAY christianity is takin LIVES! indirectly, not as barbaric as islam but its still EVIL to me!

look at this

these ppl raise these kids up to b'lieve in a golden city waitin for this (agains...ppl need hope n stuff i get it but...)
I also watch a documentary on islamic kids who are raise frm BIRTH...to be suicide bombers...for 'allah' n alls tht!

its BRAINWASHING!

Eternal Bell

im also studyin other old deities n im seein sumthin

there is no GOOD & EVIL things bac then
moral?
sure

but deities were more like..real humans n stuff
they had good sides n bad sides

like Ishtar, she was a mess but overall real luvly gorl

Eternal Bell

September 29, 2017, 08:42:12 PM #12 Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 08:46:06 PM by Tinker Quinn

she has sum interestin things she talmbout

&
QuoteMy thing is, the fact that our African ancestors Slave masters used Christianity to justify slavery. They were so called Christians raping, and beating our ancestors and told them that their torture was all going to pay off when they die and go to heaven. But I concur everything you are saying, it really doesn't add up and I'm just now realizing it. The bible has so many contradictions, that can't be the word of God since God is perfect. Man made all that up

cmon nows!

see this is wat am talmbout

n i undastands life is hard
woo woo n mess!

but forreall....i feel ppl needa starts askin querstions
it seems EVIL rlly IS winning n has been winning for a long time nows gorls
come talk to meh

Eternal Bell

n lets not forget one of tha most chillings things!

tha good ship JESU-Mmmmmm...

MMMM!!

cuz see im onto sumn gorls...tha white man..
tha white fckin MAN!..