Loni and Adrienne kinda get into it on The Real

Started by XXX., October 13, 2017, 04:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

The segment was about Amanda seales? tweets by the way. That?s who I?m referencing

She stays rambling on twitter and getting dragged now :dead: people boosted her head when she got Caitlyn together so now she thinks she?s sista soldier. 

m

Then she said ?Oh If Jay-z said it, y?all woulda been patting him on the back?!

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on October 13, 2017, 06:43:16 AM
The segment was about Amanda seales? tweets by the way. That?s who I?m referencing

She stays rambling on twitter and getting dragged now :dead: people boosted her head when she got Caitlyn together so now she thinks she?s sista soldier. 

m

Then she said ?Oh If Jay-z said it, y?all woulda been patting him on the back?!

!!!!

Yeah, I know.  I saw her tweets the other day.  Ever since she dragged Caitlyn on Katy Perry's live stream, she's been feeling her PUSS a little too hard.

b7

Quote from: XXX. on October 13, 2017, 06:34:16 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 13, 2017, 06:26:33 AM
Quote from: XXX. on October 13, 2017, 06:24:00 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 13, 2017, 06:22:31 AM
Cody :kii: Adrienne was fucking PISSED Sndndndndnfnnf she wasn?t expecting that from Loni

n

Loni is so over being fake on this weak ass show. I?m starting to see the real her and I fucking use lolz she was soooo in her element when DL, Cedric and George Lopez got on the couch

:kii: :kii: :kii:

And Young tried to roll his eyes when I said they were OVER IT!  I called it.

But honestly, this doesn't surprise me.  Loni and Adrienne are always cutting each other off.  It was only a matter of time until one of them got in their feelings.   :kii:
nendnnfnf honesty Adrienne was being fucking rude anyway, immediately making faces and ?mmmm idk girl? before she could even finish her point

Glad Naturi didn?t truly receive that fake ass apology she tried to drum up for tv and ratings Sndndn the way she spilled it all about producers coming into her room and saying they wanted an emotional moment :kii: fuck this show

!!!!!!!!

It's hilarious how passionate she is for people to fly out of the country.  I just watched it again, and she was being super rude.  Shaking her head, rolling her eyes, huffing & puffing....

n

:udontlookok: You ok?
there has to be more to it cuz there was zero reason to be that damn rude

n
:uhh:

Adrienne says dumb shit and makes corny jokes all the time and no one is rude to her on that show. Wish Tamar were still around to get that ass together

Remember this?  :kii:

1 minute in

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on October 13, 2017, 06:47:05 AM
Cody :kii: Adrienne was fucking PISSED Sndndndndnfnnf she wasn?t expecting that from Loni

n

Loni is so over being fake on this weak ass show. I?m starting to see the real her and I fucking use lolz she was soooo in her element when DL, Cedric and George Lopez got on the couch

But honestly, this doesn't surprise me.  Loni and Adrienne are always cutting each other off.  It was only a matter of time until one of them got in their feelings.   :kii:
nendnnfnf honesty Adrienne was being fucking rude anyway, immediately making faces and ?mmmm idk girl? before she could even finish her point

Glad Naturi didn?t truly receive that fake ass apology she tried to drum up for tv and ratings Sndndn the way she spilled it all about producers coming into her room and saying they wanted an emotional moment :kii: fuck this show

!!!!!!!!

It's hilarious how passionate she is for people to fly out of the country.  I just watched it again, and she was being super rude.  Shaking her head, rolling her eyes, huffing & puffing....

n

n

Adrienne says dumb shit and makes corny jokes all the time and no one is rude to her on that show. Wish Tamar were still around to get that ass together

1 minute in

I remember this!  This is what made me start watching The Real.  :kii:

I love when Adrienne got pissed and Tamar called it out.  :plzstop:

But as far as what they were actually arguing about, I see it from both sides.  Because I don't think Rita and Adrienne were all that tight. 

But this makes me miss Tamar! :stressed:  This show was perfect when she was on there.  I tried to catch it everyday.  :gorlonfire:

I love how she dragged Rachel Roy.  :kii:

Cowgirl

I've always loved Loni but I feel like the producers were taming her for a while but she's unleashing the beast now!
:feelinmyself:

XXX.

Quote from: BowDown on October 13, 2017, 07:12:39 AM
I've always loved Loni but I feel like the producers were taming her for a while but she's unleashing the beast now!

r u touching yourself

Cowgirl

Quote from: XXX. on October 13, 2017, 07:13:41 AM

r u touching yourself
Wanna find out?
:nogrammynoneck:

XXX.

Quote from: BowDown on October 13, 2017, 07:14:37 AM
Quote from: XXX. on October 13, 2017, 07:13:41 AM

r u touching yourself
Wanna find out?
:nogrammynoneck:

:guys:

b7

Quote from: XXX. on October 13, 2017, 06:54:55 AM

n

!!!!!!!!

n

n

1 minute in

But as far as what they were actually arguing about, I see it from both sides.  Because I don't think Rita and Adrienne were all that tight. 

But this makes me miss Tamar! :stressed:  This show was perfect when she was on there.  I tried to catch it everyday.  :gorlonfire:

!!!! Ncncnncncncn the way they used to upload full clips

:omgwatshappening:

Idk wtf they?re doing but they need CLEAN and the guest host format is kinda disgusting to me now. Just admit u fucked up and bring Tamar back cuz ch

Cowgirl

n

!!!!!!!!

n

n

1 minute in
Just cause y'all run in the same circle, y'all gotta be switchin off men like that?

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on October 13, 2017, 07:18:27 AM

n

!!!!!!!!

n

n

1 minute in

Idk wtf they?re doing but they need CLEAN and the guest host format is kinda disgusting to me now. Just admit u fucked up and bring Tamar back cuz ch

I like the guest host mess, but I'm gonna need more guests than reality stars.  :unsure:

b7

Quote from: BowDown on October 13, 2017, 07:21:50 AM

n

!!!!!!!!

n

n

1 minute in
Just cause y'all run in the same circle, y'all gotta be switchin off men like that?

ndnfnnfnfnfnf ugh I think I?m a Tamartian sometimes, lowkey

semi Hateful, bitter Quee?
:loose2when:

b7

Quote from: XXX. on October 13, 2017, 07:23:01 AM

n

!!!!!!!!

n

n

1 minute in

I like the guest host mess, but I'm gonna need more guests than reality stars.  :unsure:
bnnnnnnncv ZELL and Moniece are coming next week I?m sure. buckle up

Cowgirl

Quote from: 1RIG on October 13, 2017, 07:36:40 AM
Quote from: BowDown on October 13, 2017, 07:21:50 AM

n

!!!!!!!!

n

n

1 minute in

ndnfnnfnfnfnf ugh I think I?m a Tamartian sometimes, lowkey

semi Hateful, bitter Quee?
:loose2when:
gfnojngfgggggg

I've never watched her other shows besides clips but I LOVED her on The Real! People say she was too much but she was great because of that imo..

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on October 13, 2017, 07:38:00 AM
Quote from: XXX. on October 13, 2017, 07:23:01 AM

n

!!!!!!!!

n

n

1 minute in

bnnnnnnncv ZELL and Moniece are coming next week I?m sure. buckle up

"ZELL" has me surprise releasing on Friday the 13th.  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: