Beyonce Eyes The Iconic Colosseum For New Video Shoot

Started by Lazarus, July 18, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

At the start of the negotiations of Beyonc? to shoot a video in the Flavian Amphitheater. But the pop star's dream of being immortalized in the grandiose Roman location collided with some initial obstacles.

Based on what was reported by the Messenger , the first request of Queen B was not accepted, being the amphitheater already occupied by Alberto Angela.

The authorization request concerned an evening between Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 July. Just the time to disembark in the Capital, from the mega concert of Milan to the show at the Olimpico. A proposal too last minute for the Colosseum, however. Times too tight, shortly in advance, would seem to be the reply from the institution of the ministry. So much so that just in the days requested by Queen B, the Colosseum was already occupied (with agreements and permissions taken with the direction) from the set of Alberto Angela.

But Beyonc? did not let herself be discouraged and resumed the negotiations with determination.

No a priori closure, they would have explained to the artists with kindness, but for the Colosseum "very complicated place, we need the necessary precautions, and technical inspections to evaluate the quality and the impact of the project".

Beyonc?'s choice of the thousand-year-old arena as a set for her new videoclip appeared at the Ministry of Cultural Heritage as an important impetus to the enhancement of the historical and artistic heritage of the Capital.

At the Ministry of Cultural Heritage in these hours do not "repudiate the request of Beyonc?: it is important - they comment - that there is an attention of pop stars for the artistic heritage .. In short, a video star at the Colosseum can have its effectiveness? to the Gladiator.

Young

Cowboy Nine

This has to be for new tea.

Please gawd.

Kaeli.

I was hoping she would get off of her pretentious tip but I see that won?t be happening anytime soon

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 18, 2018, 11:21:53 AM
I was hoping she would get off of her pretentious tip but I see that won?t be happening anytime soon
and shoot a video in the ghetto ?

s

BAPHOMET.

FlowerBomb

not the fucking Colosseum  :dead: :dead: :dead:
I hope it isn't for that terrible joint album
this is way too big of a opportunity to waste on that tired mess

BAPHOMET.

b

The album is amazing and its not like you've bought a Beyonce ANYTHING ever or in years.
You really dont give a shit. cut the pretense.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 18, 2018, 11:21:53 AM
So she can do a video with Dreezy in the projects?

FlowerBomb

Quote from: In Baph Feelings. on July 18, 2018, 11:37:28 AM
b

The album is amazing and its not like you've bought a Beyonce ANYTHING ever or in years.
I actually have the B-Day album and the self titled

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Guilty on July 18, 2018, 11:41:50 AM
Quote from: In Baph Feelings. on July 18, 2018, 11:37:28 AM
b

I actually have the B-Day album and the self titled

Why lie to a stranger online ?