The cops ain’t even trying to hide it anymore

Started by Kalifornia., February 17, 2022, 01:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

The boy was already getting dragged and then they arrest HIM? :dead:

shante smith

February 17, 2022, 02:56:48 AM #2 Last Edit: February 17, 2022, 03:14:18 AM by sabor brasileiro
I was literally just reading this.... Very sad but glad they caught it from beginning to end so there's no room for explanations

The NJ governor is flat out condemning the mess.

Sad part is I think they may not even be aware that they're clearly programmed to see black skin as a threat and the aggressor

This happens to black women as well. They're always the "angry" one or the aggressor... like when saaphryi got sent home on the flavor of love even tho both them hoes were fighting ...

While the white girl involved ( h-town ) got coddled by flava ...I honestly think he had no clue what he was doing or perpetuating but it was painfully clear

The cops involved need to be fired. This is clearly gonna be traumatic for that young BOY.

CHOKE

mamdmmdnfndnnfnfnf f f nf

The way he got up and gave

:sup:

Cowgirl

Quote from: sabor brasileiro on February 17, 2022, 02:56:48 AM
I was literally just reading this.... Very sad but glad they caught it from beginning to end so there's no room for explanations

The NJ governor is flat out condemning the mess.

Sad part is I think they may not even be aware that they're clearly programmed to see black skin as a threat and the aggressor

This happens to black women as well. They're always the "angry" one or the aggressor... like when saaphryi got sent home on the flavor of love even tho both them hoes were fighting ...

While the white girl involved ( h-town ) got coddled by flava ...I honestly think he had no clue what he was doing or perpetuating but it was painfully clear

The cops involved need to be fired. This is clearly gonna be traumatic for that young BOY.
!!!!!