Billboard: Rihanna Surpasses Michael Jackson w/ Her 14th #1 Single "Work"

Started by Freemala Harris, February 22, 2016, 02:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

The song becomes Rihanna's 14th leader, lifting her past Michael Jackson for the third-most No. 1s all-time.

With the ascent of "Work," Rihanna collects her 14th Hot 100 leader, upping her into a solo share of the third-most No. 1s all-time, breaking a tie with Michael Jackson. Here's an updated look at the acts with the most Hot 100 No. 1s:

20, The Beatles
18, Mariah Carey
14, Rihanna
13, Michael Jackson

12, Madonna
12, The Supremes
11, Whitney Houston
10, Janet Jackson
10, Stevie Wonder

Meanwhile, Drake tallies his second Hot 100 No. 1, both in featured roles on Rihanna smashes: the tandem's "What's My Name?" topped the Nov. 20, 2010-dated Hot 100. As a lead artist, Drake has risen as high as No. 2 with "Best I Ever Had" in 2009 and "Hotline Bling" last year.

jareezy

?I tried to be blind to your game
Deep down I knew you wouldn't stay around
Should of left your side in the first place
But I thought I'd be cool when you would play around?

Young

SouravMay

B7

Marilyn

PUNCH Rih. These faggs don't compare you to nobody else BUT Bey. You shit on their other/real faves.

CONNIE CHUNG.

FRANCE

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Rxxf

BRANDY

Vonc2002

Im sorry but this bitch is a fckn LEGEND! Not The Beatles, RIHANNA, Michael :plzstop: