Phaedra fired from RHOA *CONFIRMED* (Nick, Vonc, & the other Phaeks in SHAMBLES)

Started by MAY, April 07, 2017, 09:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 07, 2017, 09:57:53 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on April 07, 2017, 09:55:30 PM
Well I don't know how true this is but it is very reminiscent of when Jill Zarin was fired. Jill and Bethany fell out before filming had begun for a new season. Jill went out of her way to try and get production to halt on Bethanny's endeavors outside of HW's then she tried to round up the other women against Bethanny by having them not film with her on top of telling out right lies.

Well word is that Carlos King and Todd had a falling out, because if you remember they were production partners on Season One of Hollywood Divas but that soon ended. Well apparently Carlos was the one that told Phaedra these rumors about Todd and Kandi, who then told Porsha in an effort to discredit Kandi and Todd. This has all been a plot  by Carlos to go after Kandi and Todd.

Never liked Carlos, that messy fag.
Didn't he pay 'lise Neal dust when that light fixture fell on her head during season 3 production before they brought in 'lika?
!!!!

He is very messy, I never used.

Buy The Stars✨

Well I don't know how true this is but it is very reminiscent of when Jill Zarin was fired. Jill and Bethany fell out before filming had begun for a new season. Jill went out of her way to try and get production to halt on Bethanny's endeavors outside of HW's then she tried to round up the other women against Bethanny by having them not film with her on top of telling out right lies.

Well word is that Carlos King and Todd had a falling out, because if you remember they were production partners on Season One of Hollywood Divas but that soon ended. Well apparently Carlos was the one that told Phaedra these rumors about Todd and Kandi, who then told Porsha in an effort to discredit Kandi and Todd. This has all been a plot  by Carlos to go after Kandi and Todd.

wait so is hollywood divass over?

BigDawg

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 07, 2017, 10:00:16 PM

wait so is hollywood divass over?
I'm not sure.

FRANCE

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 07, 2017, 09:58:43 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on April 07, 2017, 09:47:17 PM
A rep saying "its untrue" doesn't mean shit. What is untrue? That she was fired, or the reason(s) she was fired? Is her "rep" the lawyer that told her her divorce was final?

and some tranny named B Scott says its true then it is? :ummwhat:

The last "She's fired" news he broke was actually true about Tamar and The Real. I'd believe him/her over anything that comes out of Phae's mouth OR her reps. Thats for sure.

Vonc's Bitch Ass

This story is sorta spreading. May be some truth to it. I know they wanna start Filming Season 10 early so I wouldn't be surprised that pick-up letters were already sent.

QuoteWord on the curb is that Phaedra Parks of The Housewives of Atlanta has officially gotten the boot!

Details below?

Well all the Phaedra haters finally got their wish? the popular entertainment attorney will NOT be returning for season 10 of RHOA and it?s not because she doesn?t want to.

Phaedra?s true character will be revealed during the explosive season 9 reunion show when she is outed as being the person who told Porsha that Kandi wanted to ?drug her? and take her ?to a sex dungeon?.

I?ve heard from several REPUTABLE sources, that it?s official that Parks will NOT be back for season 10.

While many believe that Phaedra won?t be returning because of the reunion, I?ve been telling y?all all throughout the season that she was on the chopping block for her lacking story line and the fact that she?s top heavy when it comes to salary.

I?ve been told that Kandi Burruss, Kenya Moore, Cynthia Bailey, Sheree Whitfield, Porsha Williams all received their letters of commitment for season 10.

It?s always been my assumption that someone had to be dropped in order for there to be money in the budget to bring back Nene Leakes & Kim Zolciak for season 10? and it just so happened to be Phaedra, who was one of the highest paid at $1.3 Million this past season (coming in 3rd behind Kenya Moore).

[READ: RHOA Season 9 Salaries Revealed! Who?s the Highest/Lowest Paid?]

Now Nene Leakes and Kim Zolciak are reportedly on board to return for the benchmark season and Phaedra is forced to return to her desk job at the law liberrrry her legal profession.

On a related note, Phaedra has already removed all signs of ?Real Housewives? from her social media so be prepared to hear a statement that she ?quit? soon.

Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2017/04/...#ixzz4dcrJxQwf
StraightFromTheA LLC
Follow us: @ATLien on Twitter | StraightFromTheA on Facebook

fedswatchin

Sis gets paid a million dollar plus for a season?

Buy The Stars✨

ill believe it when Phaedra confirms it 

Vonc's Bitch Ass

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 07, 2017, 11:05:38 PM

Haven't you learned that she doesn't admit to anything?

She'll probably announce in a few weeks that she's quitting so that she can continue to raise her boys into strong black men.

STUNNA GOD

I definitely believe it. I've been saying that somebody (if not TWO) had to go in order to fit Nene AND Kim into the budget. Nobody fucks with Phae at this point, so it's not hard to believe.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Trey on April 07, 2017, 11:12:27 PM
Nobody fucks with Phae at this point, so it's not hard to believe.

have you spoken with kandi sheree cynthia kenya porsha nene and kim to confirm this??

:plzstop: :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: chrisbarnes on April 07, 2017, 11:12:22 PM

She'll probably announce in a few weeks that she's quitting so that she can continue to raise her boys into strong black men.

when she or BRAVO OR ANDY confirm.. is that better for you ?

KING BENTLEY.

I hope Phaedra quits after all this drama, she has more to lose than the other gorls in life :dead:

she'll no doubt announce that she decided not to come back, which is the smart thing to do

:dead: @ the "fired" rumors tho

I think my good sis 'hris started those

H.#.G.*.Z

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 07, 2017, 11:13:38 PM
Quote from: Trey on April 07, 2017, 11:12:27 PM
Nobody fucks with Phae at this point, so it's not hard to believe.

have you spoken with kandi sheree cynthia kenya porsha nene and kim to confirm this??

:plzstop: :plzstop:
h

Hun.. Nobody fucks with her. Apparently including Bravo. Hate to see ha go out like this.

Vonc's Bitch Ass

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 07, 2017, 11:14:14 PM
Quote from: chrisbarnes on April 07, 2017, 11:12:22 PM

when she or BRAVO OR ANDY confirm.. is that better for you ?