TC is tweeting about Brandy

Started by yummy, December 30, 2016, 03:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

brocka4life

Quote from: LiBra on December 30, 2016, 08:54:15 PM
wait when Brandy was live on IG did anyone ask what happened with the tracks she did with DJ Camper?

oh and this song is the perfect song for this thread

When you're going to get enough problems
To keep up with the Joneses
No concern about what they do
What you should just do you

She just got a new gig, making so much paper stupid
And you question how she do it,

Your lyrics need work.

JRocka

Quote from: brocka4life on December 30, 2016, 09:07:28 PM
Quote from: LiBra on December 30, 2016, 08:54:15 PM
wait when Brandy was live on IG did anyone ask what happened with the tracks she did with DJ Camper?

oh and this song is the perfect song for this thread

When you're going to get enough problems
To keep up with the Joneses
No concern about what they do
What you should just do you

She just got a new gig, making so much paper stupid
And you question how she do it,

Your lyrics need work.

:nowgorl:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BENTLEY. on December 30, 2016, 08:55:14 PM
Quote from: Nine on December 30, 2016, 08:43:04 PM
Hope she leaves this mess and clapback personality in 2016

ssssssss
Nah let her keep going right into 2017
the girls think it's cute and becoming of a legend

"Yea! Doin what she want! Confident finally! All her life she had to fight!"

And not an alberm or song in sight

Love this woman tho

i agree

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

pop

That's sad cause TC was a hugeeee fan I can't imagine falling out with your Idol,, that's heartbreaking Bran needs to get back to music or acting leave that other nonsense for the birds sing your song go on tour and let it be...

brocka4life

December 30, 2016, 09:14:30 PM #290 Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 09:15:36 PM by brocka4life
Brandy is a person. She don't have no machine behind ber anymore so she can just be herself. She sacrificed her childhood for her career, I think she's earned the right to say what she wants.

Whitney cursed a bitch out from time to time and it didn't change her legend status. All the greats like Aretha, Chaka, Patti,etc were never shy about voicing their opinions. Nothing is going to change the fact that Brandy is a part of pop culture history. That can never be taken from her.

Stop trying to tell a grown ass woman how to live her life and how to deal with disrespect when most of y'all fags got missing keys on your keyboard from somebody saying something on here that you took to heart. And it's clear with all the multiple accounts and multiple fumes that some people don't have a life outside this board. Find a different hobby other than fuming as Brandy for not living up to your fantasies.

BAPHOMET.

Rxxf

BRANDY

leftout

Quote from: brocka4life on December 30, 2016, 09:14:30 PM
Brandy is a person. She don't have no machine behind ber anymore so she can just be herself. She sacrificed her childhood for her career, I think she's earned the right to say what she wants.

Whitney cursed a bitch out from time to time and it didn't change her legend status. All the greats like Aretha, Chaka, Patti,etc were never shy about voicing their opinions. Nothing is going to change the fact that Brandy is a part of pop culture history. That can never be taken from her.

Stop trying to tell a grown ass woman how to live her life and how to deal with disrespect when most of y'all fags got missing keys on your keyboard from somebody saying something on here that you took to heart. And it's clear with all the multiple accounts and multiple fumes that some people don't have a life outside this board. Find a different hobby other than fuming as Brandy for not living up to your fantasies.
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

leftout

right, she raised half of you faggots, TC blimp shaped ass included. Show some fuckin respect to mama.

RatherBe

Quote from: \dē-ˈā-gō\ on December 30, 2016, 07:48:03 PM
AJ is ENRAGED. :kii:
I'm not fighting with you. Enjoy your evening, dear.
funny that when your bs gets checked you classify it as enraged.. :uhh:

Nonetheless, fck you.... still :letsmessfag:

brocka4life

i agree.

KING BENTLEY.

sssssss

Did you just compare Whit and Aretha setting reporters str8 to Brandy arguing with TC

And imply that anyone who doesn't agree with what she says is jealous?

I really regret being associated with the Starz tbh :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

Rxxf

Quote from: brocka4life on December 30, 2016, 09:18:34 PM

i agree.

Wait. Did you just...
:dead:
BRANDY