Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 18, 2018, 07:41:30 PM
But Beyonce wouldn't be where she is had she been dark and unattractive

f

Um, nobody would     

:everythingok:

sdsbbbbb

Drais wth :plzstop:

fhjjfjff wtf y'all

I'm just saying if any of our faves were ugly they'd all be flops.     

Kalifornia.

It's honestly too hard to tell with the way the music industry has changed over the years.

She was a smart girl. Regardless of how her career turned out, Li would still be coined.

I could see her gravitating more behind the scenes tbh. Maybe getting into film directing and/or becoming a mogul of some sort.

Lazarus

Quote from: Andrais. on July 19, 2018, 07:25:32 PM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 19, 2018, 05:50:51 PM
Angie and Fantasia are hideous but even they flourished to a certain extent

Neither of them have had earth shattering success though.     

Especially Angie.  :dead: She's best known for No More Rain. Although she has a few hidden gems like Brotha and I Wish I Didn't.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Ambiguous on July 19, 2018, 07:32:34 PM
What's interesting is that GODliyah was constantly progressing, dipping her hands into different pots.

She really had a look/universal beauty that could have taken far in any part of entertainment - acting included.

That was the most tragic part of her demise, IMO. She was climbing - not in descent mode.
She really was gorgeous but it didn?t seem like she had a gravitating personality so I feel like she would?ve done more acting and gone behind the scenes for some reason..

Cowgirl

Quote from: Ambiguous on July 19, 2018, 07:39:02 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 19, 2018, 07:35:58 PM
What's interesting is that GODliyah was constantly progressing, dipping her hands into different pots.

She really had a look/universal beauty that could have taken far in any part of entertainment - acting included.

That was the most tragic part of her demise, IMO. She was climbing - not in descent mode.
She really was gorgeous but it didn?t seem like she had a gravitating personality so I feel like she would?ve done more acting and gone behind the scenes for some reason..
wyd bvy cuz
That wasn?t a dig.
:omgwatshappening:

Music didn?t seem like it excited her much so I doubt she would?ve done something that didn?t make her happy...

Cowgirl

She didn?t seem ? :overit: ? to you? The same way Ghan was during FM.

Cowboy Nine

She would have loved Tinashe and collaborated with her.

:ohwow:

CREAM.

!!!!

Perfectly said. I just...

CREAM.

Quote from: Ambiguous on July 19, 2018, 07:50:50 PM
Her entire demeanor was kinda laid back to me.

She wasn't really a "WOO HOO! HEY YALL! BRIGHT COLORS! LOOK AT ME!!!!! OVER HERE GUYS! BOOTYLICIOUS!" kinda gor.

Goddess stayed in something dark and alluring, kept to herself, took a beautiful photo, shot a sexy vidya, and kept it moving.
:gorlonfire:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Ambiguous on July 19, 2018, 07:49:30 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 19, 2018, 07:48:27 PM

She seemed to love the creative process of music.

Her vidyas, etc.

I could see her being over the politics, though.
Exactly! I?m sure she had fun with Tim and Missy in the studio but she seemed like she was only comfortable with music when familiar people were around her because she was so chill and not into the other bs..

Aalumeci.

She wasn't really a "WOO HOO! HEY YALL! BRIGHT COLORS! LOOK AT ME!!!!! OVER HERE GUYS! BOOTYLICIOUS!" kinda gor.

Goddess stayed in something dark and alluring, kept to herself, took a beautiful photo, shot a sexy vidya, and kept it moving.

Cowgirl

Shade Bey one more time tonight you fuckin bitch.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: BowDown on July 19, 2018, 07:54:29 PM
Quote from: Ambiguous on July 19, 2018, 07:49:30 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 19, 2018, 07:48:27 PM

She seemed to love the creative process of music.

Her vidyas, etc.

I could see her being over the politics, though.
Exactly! I?m sure she had fun with Tim and Missy in the studio but she seemed like she was only comfortable with music when familiar people were around her because she was so chill and not into the other bs..

She only had 3 albums. Thats not a lot of time to come to that conclusion IMO. And each album was crafted by different producers.

Aalumeci.

like Tim and Missy werent all up in the mix on the 3rd album. WNAR but thats it. Tim wasnt even initially gonna get the 1st single.

Aalumeci.

I feel like maybe she was just the fuck TIED. Recording the album and filming Damned at the same time, then making time for promo stops and such, starting filming on Matrix, she had a lot on her plate.