s... so I guess a couple of yawl still think Full Moon has the better ballads

Started by KING BENTLEY., December 18, 2017, 06:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: BENTLEY on December 18, 2017, 07:00:06 PM
I think Brandy is more creative vocally when she's allowed to play around

but the PUSH for so long to "show off" got to her

I'd take it all back if she just gave an alberm full of Sweet Nothings and Focus
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
you may be on to something. She still gives a sweet nothings tea on some of the chorus harmonies in her songs but other than that she gives a power vocal mostly.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Scott. on December 18, 2017, 07:13:03 PM
I've never ever liked "How I Feel".......but anything Afro> FM
I don?t care for it much either. I prefer Say you will.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

jtwoeleven

I think she's more creative with her vocals when she's worked with tim as opposed to rodney. That being said, full moon has better ballads but afro had better lyrics...

Those 2 are among the best on afro tho...

Scott.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Afro had some gems, but there were no standout ballads. Songs like Focus and I Tried carry that whole album. The sheer cohesion of Full Moon is breathtaking. When You Touch Me, Nothing, Like This, Love Wouldn't Count Me Out. The sheer vocals and emotion in those songs alone. I do a lot of skipping when I listen to Afro. It's the only Brandy album I can say that about.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Alotta Vagyna on December 18, 2017, 08:47:22 PM
Afro had some gems, but there were no standout ballads. Songs like Focus and I Tried carry that whole album. The sheer cohesion of Full Moon is breathtaking. When You Touch Me, Nothing, Like This, Love Wouldn't Count Me Out. The sheer vocals and emotion in those songs alone. I do a lot of skipping when I listen to Afro. It's the only Brandy album I can say that about.
!! Sadiddy & turn it up are horrible btw