WOW .. there's really NOTHING even close to Cynthia on that show huh

Started by KING BENTLEY., December 19, 2017, 01:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

These Jigsaw cheeks and hard breasts have me surfboarding in Lake Bailey.

Cowgirl

Quote from: FM on December 19, 2017, 01:54:25 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on December 19, 2017, 01:36:32 PM
Cynthia is gorgeous

Me and a friend had a legit argument bc she said Nene looked better :ummwhat:

Your friend is stupid and 2018 you need to end that friendship

Cowgirl

Quote from: they never take the southside out me. on December 19, 2017, 01:38:11 PM
she's really beautiful.

like her beauty never ceases to amaze me. literally. there are moments where i'm like :guys: :guys: in her confessionals like omg she's so pretty
like i never knew that before snsdnsdn

Glad she and GODya are close. makes sense. :woohoo:
!!

Beautiful selves!

Cowboy Nine

The pretty girls in the cast do kinda...stick together huh? LOL!

ya rock muh world.

tears.

while Nene's outside laid on the ground tryna give a tea

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY on December 19, 2017, 01:39:49 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 19, 2017, 01:35:55 PM
I was looking at her in fckn AMAZEMENT! That bitch deserves a peach just so she can be there to fckn look at, beautiful ass
!!!
and I'm actually loving her storyline
this being 50, independent, and looking STUNNING mess is the most entertaining thing on there right now

Omg!!!!!!!!
I love it! I love watching her be all girly and flirty. When her and Kandi were on the boat talking about who hitting it,  I had the biggest fckn smile on my face. I love that beautiful bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY on December 19, 2017, 01:56:33 PM
yea ... so pretty much Porsha and Cynthia are carrying this dead show

next season bring back Kween Phaedra with them and add 4 new girls IMO
:ohwow:

Gilgamesh.

I like watching her and Peter flirt. I dunno, I feel like they're going to end up shacking up in like a year or so.

Vonc2002

Quote from: they never take the southside out me. on December 19, 2017, 02:26:44 PM
am 'ynthia 'ailey

now what else is up? lmao! :cheerup:
sddddddddddddddddd
I love when she said that.
I'm beautiful but how's your day going? lmao!
:dead: :dead: :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 19, 2017, 02:41:06 PM
I like watching her and Peter flirt. I dunno, I feel like they're going to end up shacking up in like a year or so.
She looked STUNNING walking into that fckn war zone. That bitch knew what she was doing. Da hell u going to a fckn construction site in stilettos for

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 19, 2017, 02:44:07 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 19, 2017, 02:41:06 PM
She looked STUNNING walking into that fckn war zone. That bitch knew what she was doing. Da hell u going to a fckn construction site in stilettos for

Flawless!!!! :oof:

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 19, 2017, 02:42:24 PM
Quote from: they never take the southside out me. on December 19, 2017, 02:26:44 PM
am 'ynthia 'ailey

now what else is up? lmao! :cheerup:
sddddddddddddddddd
I love when she said that.
I'm beautiful but how's your day going? lmao!
:dead: :dead: :dead:
dsmmmmmmmmmmmimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

goddess self.

she definitely has moments ...the way she says certain things has me cracked up sometimes

she doesnt try hard to be a clown like nene. shes just naturally a bit funny sometimes.