Yo Gotti Previews New Cardi B Collab

Started by Lazarus, January 09, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

After kicking off her new year with a big profile feature on Bruno Mars' "Finesse (Remix)," Cardi B is already plotting on her next team-up, this time with the king of club bangers, Yo Gotti. Gotti treated fans to a snippet of a bouncy new song during a recent Instagram Live session with hip-hop's newest golden child lacing the track with her boisterous flow.

Gotti's new track is a steamy, NSFW club-ready track that begins with a menacing piano and is later beefed up with a booming trap-style beat. The Bronx rapper bursts onto the track with sultry lines like, "Say where I'm at? K.O.D/ Where I'm at? I'm at LIV/ What I'm doing? Poppin' pussy/ Where he at? At the crib."

Gotti also previewed his verse where he raps, "She only VIP 'cause she f--k the promoter (got damn)/ N---as sippin' Ace Of Spade like it's soda (got damn)."

Cardi and Gotti each notched big singles in 2017 as Cardi's "Bodak Yellow" grabbed the No. 1 spot on the Billboard Hot 100 back in September and sat comfortably for weeks. Gotti's Nicki Minaj-assisted "Rake It Up" earned the Southern rhymer his first-ever top ten single.

Listen to a preview of Yo Gotti and Cardi B's upcoming single below.

[instagram]
[/instagram]

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

Cowgirl

Where I'm at?
I'm at LIV
What I'm doing?
Poppin pussy
Where he at?
At the crib

LOONA.

Cowboy Nine

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Young

Young

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

Damn so he moved on from Nicki QUICK huh
Don't waste time with flops when u want a damn HIT
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 09, 2018, 03:57:44 PM
Damn so he moved on from Nicki QUICK huh
Don't waste time with flops when u want a damn HIT

"when I see you own SPEEK! on my Cardi B!"

.betterwiseup

BigDawg

.betterwiseup