Tiffany Haddish Signs First-Look Deal With HBO (EXCLUSIVE)

Started by Lazarus, January 24, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

And if u even bothered to read the op she won a New York Critics award for supporting actress in girls trip.  AND her book is a new York Times best seller. Tiffany had an amazing yr. Only a hater would try to claim anything different lol
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I hope 'nique lived it up cause she ain't hardly worked since LOLZ
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Jon

Her journey has been something. I don't find her funny but good for her.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 24, 2018, 04:31:47 PM
An NAACP award is probably the most prestigious award in our community. What a dumb thing to say lolz
I wonder if u ever look on white sites and see them say not a damn CMA award :dead:
!!!! Ncncncnc fmfmfm

Woo! Brandy won that very same award for the Game a couple years back
:stressed:

Awarded ass bitch

RAY7

Quote from: 1RIG on January 24, 2018, 04:43:35 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 24, 2018, 04:31:47 PM
An NAACP award is probably the most prestigious award in our community. What a dumb thing to say lolz
I wonder if u ever look on white sites and see them say not a damn CMA award :dead:
!!!! Ncncncnc fmfmfm

Woo! Brandy won that very same award for the Game a couple years back
:stressed:

Awarded ass bitch
yeppir