Bsource is truly special

Started by shante smith, October 19, 2023, 10:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

BRANDY

Jon

Is the Rihanna fan that posted in italitics still around? She was in that video dancing to Aaliyah.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Scott.

October 21, 2023, 12:09:51 AM #63 Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 04:52:42 PM by Scott.
Although I've never felt like I had a REAL place here like most of you (cause most of y'all been for a longgggg time), it's always cool to see people laugh at some of the same things that me and my cousin would laugh at that most people thought was weird and crazy :dead:

Some of y'all follow me on IG, FB & Twitter so you see my actual personality. I've always loved Tae, Glock, MayDay, LordB, Tarig, Bre, Que, MelMel, MRocka, my brother Drae :stressed: and my bby Dorian. I actually did a guest spot on Dorian's podcast. Love the people.

But I definitely remember the years where I HATED Malcolm. lol

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Scott. on October 21, 2023, 12:09:51 AMAlthough I've never felt like I had a REAL place like most of you (cause most of y'all been for a longgggg time), it's always cool to see people laugh at some of the same things that me and my cousin would laugh at that most people thought was weird and crazy :dead:

Some of y'all follow me on IG, FB & Twitter so you see my actual personality. I've always loved Tae, Glock, LordB, Tarig, Bre, Que, MelMel, MRocka, my brother Drae :stressed: and my bby Dorian. I actually did a guest spot on Dorian's podcast. Love the people.

:blush:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Malcolm is kinda doing big things as a journalist in Germany 🙌🏽
Already saw him twice on TV while zapping.

M-Rocka

Quote from: BussyNBoots on October 20, 2023, 05:28:47 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 20, 2023, 03:16:52 PM
Quote from: BussyNBoots on October 20, 2023, 03:14:17 PMWe have had some amazing times on here.
I wouldn't trade those memories for nothing in this world.

Happy Holidays gorls..

:tistheseas:
Yes, we definitely have! Happy Holidays to You too bby  :feelinmyself:

Coming on here gave me that extra pep in my step when all seemed lost.

And then I was like fuck them bitches! I'm not about to miss any new Brandy music.
vvvvbbbbbbbbbbbb

You a mess bby  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on October 21, 2023, 12:09:51 AMAlthough I've never felt like I had a REAL place here like most of you (cause most of y'all been for a longgggg time), it's always cool to see people laugh at some of the same things that me and my cousin would laugh at that most people thought was weird and crazy :dead:

Some of y'all follow me on IG, FB & Twitter so you see my actual personality. I've always loved Tae, Glock, LordB, Tarig, Bre, Que, MelMel, MRocka, my brother Drae :stressed: and my bby Dorian. I actually did a guest spot on Dorian's podcast. Love the people.

SCOTTY!!!! BBY!!!! MY TWINNY!!!! I just adore you so much! :stressed:

Amazing

I first joined here soon after my brother was murdered and it was a great distraction from reality.

Going at it with Ton, Glock and Jayden. Then thinking I'm white and that I'm this Mikey guy lmaooo. The good old days were MESS MESS MESS every single fucking day.

Amazing

October 21, 2023, 10:20:44 PM #69 Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 10:23:02 PM by Amazing
Quote from: Rxxf on October 20, 2023, 08:28:57 PMI love you, my AF. Always.

And this guy perma banning all my accounts. I want my African Queen and Aretha Franklin accounts back Nigger.

Ma Lo

October 22, 2023, 01:56:13 AM #70 Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 01:56:38 AM by Ma Lo
I've been a member of these boards for a very  very long time .. since grade school ..and I've had it out with quite a few people on here but once I learned to  take a step back and take a break from here when I needed one, I felt more in control of my behavior and how to respond to somebody here that I don't get along with. We all have such interesting stories but the theme is that BSORCE is therapeutic and iconic. A true sister hood like somebody said in here.

MelMel

Quote from: Scott. on October 21, 2023, 12:09:51 AMAlthough I've never felt like I had a REAL place here like most of you (cause most of y'all been for a longgggg time), it's always cool to see people laugh at some of the same things that me and my cousin would laugh at that most people thought was weird and crazy :dead:

love you too bby  :stressed:

MelMel

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 20, 2023, 01:10:39 PMThis place has definitely helped me to laugh through some very hard times. I've also learned a lot here over the years.

I appreciate just hanging out with y'all and having this community. An online dysfunctional family of sorts. ❤

MelMel

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on October 20, 2023, 02:37:32 AMDhdhdhdhhdjdjdjdndnfnfjjfjrndndnfnnf

Y'all remember the days of getting the board shut DOWN with GIFS. Me n MelMel kept y'all in FUMES
:feelinmyself:  :feelinmyself:

BussyNBoots

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 21, 2023, 09:19:54 PM
Quote from: BussyNBoots on October 20, 2023, 05:28:47 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 20, 2023, 03:16:52 PM
Quote from: BussyNBoots on October 20, 2023, 03:14:17 PMWe have had some amazing times on here.
I wouldn't trade those memories for nothing in this world.

Happy Holidays gorls..

:tistheseas:
Yes, we definitely have! Happy Holidays to You too bby  :feelinmyself:

Coming on here gave me that extra pep in my step when all seemed lost.

And then I was like fuck them bitches! I'm not about to miss any new Brandy music.
vvvvbbbbbbbbbbbb

You a mess bby  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

:kii:
Love, Peace, Blessings and cheers to the truth prevailing over all evil...