Artists showing love to Ghan for B7 (YEBBA stanning tonight)

Started by BORderline, August 01, 2020, 09:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

I hope she qualifies for one of those lifetime achievement awards in the form of a Grammy 

Harlem

Borderline, Say Something or Bye Bipolar seem so Grammy worthy
:stressed:

Bish

I'm so glad she posted the Joe Budden podcast clip to her IG. Whoever is running her IG (because it damn sure ain't her lol) is doing it!!

b7

b7

Quote from: RAY7 on August 04, 2020, 01:10:15 PM
whats crazy is I dont think Bran has ever been nominated at the BET Awards as much as shes performed at their events, hosted shows and her shows are in syndication there playing reruns
Yeah that's the true crime

Not a single time actually
:unsure:

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Harlem on August 04, 2020, 01:22:26 PM
Borderline, Say Something or Bye Bipolar seem so Grammy worthy
:stressed:
Rather Be as well. They need to make sure they submit to these separate categories and don't play around. My girl needs to be writing her award speech neowwww
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

b7

BET had a few years of desperation though. To the point where they were only nominating folks they wished would attend and bring ratings to their show :dead: 

Adele! 

b7

Quote from: Bish on August 04, 2020, 02:49:29 PM
I'm so glad she posted the Joe Budden podcast clip to her IG. Whoever is running her IG (because it damn sure ain't her lol) is doing it!!
:plzstop:

OK?! So glad Queen gave up her password

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Saving All my RIGs on August 04, 2020, 03:04:01 PM
BET had a few years of desperation though. To the point where they were only nominating folks they wished would attend and bring ratings to their show :dead:

Adele!
when they gave Sam Smith best male R&B artist... :uhh:

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

REALucid

Quote from: Lee on August 04, 2020, 12:25:57 PM
Quote from: Saving All my RIGs on August 04, 2020, 12:18:32 PM
Quote from: Lee on August 04, 2020, 12:13:41 PM
This rollout seems very intentional. She's being pushed as an ICON, which is long overdue. They are definitely setting Queen up for the critical acclaim/major awards.
:ohwow:

They owe her residual awards too. I'm all for it!  It's always gonna be Fuck the Grammy's, but i still want her to get one or two

I just want at least one so Goon can stop singing that TIRED tune about them sharing one...like they on the same level and stuff :ohwow:

its low-key selfish but its the main reason I want her to win one  :dead: :dead:
Used to write our names in car fog

RAY7

shes just gonna say "the FIRST Grammy we ever won was together" which is almost the same :dead:
ya'll might as well let that go