Artists showing love to Ghan for B7 (YEBBA stanning tonight)

Started by BORderline, August 01, 2020, 09:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KingOfHearts

Quote from: REALucid on August 04, 2020, 03:23:02 PM
Quote from: Lee on August 04, 2020, 12:25:57 PM
Quote from: Saving All my RIGs on August 04, 2020, 12:18:32 PM
Quote from: Lee on August 04, 2020, 12:13:41 PM
This rollout seems very intentional. She's being pushed as an ICON, which is long overdue. They are definitely setting Queen up for the critical acclaim/major awards.
:ohwow:

They owe her residual awards too. I'm all for it!  It's always gonna be Fuck the Grammy's, but i still want her to get one or two

I just want at least one so Goon can stop singing that TIRED tune about them sharing one...like they on the same level and stuff :ohwow:

its low-key selfish but its the main reason I want her to win one  :dead: :dead:

:plzstop:
My Queens!!

'ology

Quote from: REALucid on August 04, 2020, 03:23:02 PM
Quote from: Lee on August 04, 2020, 12:25:57 PM
Quote from: Saving All my RIGs on August 04, 2020, 12:18:32 PM
Quote from: Lee on August 04, 2020, 12:13:41 PM
This rollout seems very intentional. She's being pushed as an ICON, which is long overdue. They are definitely setting Queen up for the critical acclaim/major awards.
:ohwow:

They owe her residual awards too. I'm all for it!  It's always gonna be Fuck the Grammy's, but i still want her to get one or two

I just want at least one so Goon can stop singing that TIRED tune about them sharing one...like they on the same level and stuff :ohwow:

its low-key selfish but its the main reason I want her to win one  :dead: :dead:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

b7

Quote from: RAY7 on August 04, 2020, 03:26:01 PM
shes just gonna say "the FIRST Grammy we ever won was together" which is almost the same :dead:
ya'll might as well let that go
hxhxjxjcjjcjcjf

Yeah i don't care about that. Brandy deserves it because she just DOES

Mons hasn't been on my mind in eons

Monika

Quote from: Saving All my RIGs on August 04, 2020, 04:09:10 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on August 04, 2020, 03:26:01 PM
shes just gonna say "the FIRST Grammy we ever won was together" which is almost the same :dead:
ya'll might as well let that go
hxhxjxjcjjcjcjf

Yeah i don't care about that. Brandy deserves it because she just DOES

Mons hasn't been on my mind in eons
it still shocks me that Brandy only has one Grammy.  :uhh:
Yahudah

Ma Lo

Sis the baptist fighting with a fan over Ghan on this post .. he gave her props tho 

Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 04, 2020, 06:56:20 PM
Sis the baptist fighting with a fan over Ghan on this post .. he gave her props tho

death @ Sir also sliding into his dms after taking a peek at dude's pics.  :dead:
^

Le Champ

Eww he looks DEAD

Ma Lo

Quote from: 123 on August 04, 2020, 06:59:57 PM

death @ Sir also sliding into his dms after taking a peek at dude's pics.  :dead:

:kii:

Ma Lo

That scurl tho and that foundation. He look like lil Richard 

^

b7

:unsure:

He doesn't belong in this positive thread at all IMO. Glad he gave props tho

Ma Lo

Yeah he gave the album props and said it's #1 because of her talent. 

Monika

Sis the Baptist 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yahudah

b7

Add YEBBA to the list

She tweeted the other day about new music and asked about what everyone was listening to.

Lots of people in her mentions brought up Chloe X Halle and Brandy.

I think it's pretty cool cuz YEBBA is also special in her own right and is almost done recording her debut album.