Are you in support of interracial dating? (Black and white)

Started by GLOCK, July 25, 2016, 07:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Quote from: Jay. on July 25, 2016, 07:28:44 PM
For me it's all about the person. Race doesn't play a factor in who I want to date. It all depends on who I have a connection with.

Ditto.

LOONA.

Quote from: 'lock on July 25, 2016, 07:27:45 PM
White people are sorta disgusting to me
And I don't have time to be sifting thru years of layers to see if you are racist of share racist thoughts and shit

Idk...
Most of them are evil .. No shade

h   

GLOCK

Quote from: Jay. on July 25, 2016, 07:28:44 PM
For me it's all about the person. Race doesn't play a factor in who I want to date. It all depends on who I have a connection with.
have u ever been a black guy?
Sexually and relationship wise?

I know you've dated white before but I wanna know ur take on it
U didn't feel any racism from them? Or the use of their white privilege?

Do u feel like they understood ur struggles as a black MAN ?

LOONA.

wizzy

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on July 25, 2016, 07:30:01 PM
And I don't have time to be sifting thru years of layers to see if you are racist of share racist thoughts and shit

Idk...

h   
f
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

Oh and the Mandingo fetish/white guys who ONLY date Black men is fucking disgusting tbqfhwyrn

GLOCK

Idk...

h   
:sobusyjetsetter:

Your ppl
http://queenadwoa.tumblr.com/post/147946875772/nevaehtyler-bellaxiao-no-lives-matter-in

D.I.E.G.O.

Vonc2002

Quote from: 'lock on July 25, 2016, 07:31:05 PM

Idk...

h   
:sobusyjetsetter:

Your ppl
http://queenadwoa.tumblr.com/post/147946875772/nevaehtyler-bellaxiao-no-lives-matter-in
U expected to be treated as an individual, correct? Why would u post a white person saying something ignorant as if that speaks for a whole race of people?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

I personally used to be for it until I moved here. No I wouldn't even consider it. The interracial gay couples i've seen make me cringe. So no.Hell no.

For other ppl I usually don't have issues with it, can't really discern why/how someone else loves. Hopefully the interracial couples have something based on a genuine connection rather than fetishization, stereotypes, and exploitation.