VICE takes us on a gritty inside look at the Charlottesville mess

Started by XXX., August 16, 2017, 04:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

scary that people believe the shit they say in these vids. Not an "ethnic cleansing is needed" ndnxncncnc

"America was built by our ancestors" :kii: Jesus

XXX.

Quote from: Drew Berrymore on August 16, 2017, 05:45:03 PM
I havent been able to watch but Kii @ this faggot being SHOOK after being featured and possibly being arrested because of this documentary

Wow!

If you watch the doc, he literally says, "We will kill these people if we have to!"

And in one scene, he puts on about 6 guns including an AK47.

Sinpool

okmdlmffffff

Watching this documentary now and that faggot is talking so hard only to be in tears in that youtube video.

I couldnt counter protest I'd bang these fags out the minute I hear Nig come out their mouths

Eternal Bell

n these nazi's aint evn crute

if u gonna spew hate
altleas be an adonis of sort

these r suma tha most musty lookin whites ive evered seen

XXX.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 16, 2017, 06:02:32 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 16, 2017, 05:55:03 PM

I stopped using Don Lemon after the Zimmerman trial, but he better fucking PREACH!  :uhh:

The best examples and analogies I've seen anyone say.  Drag these white demons!

It's amazing how it takes extreme examples of bigotry for some of these coons to wake up.

All before it was something black folks needed to get over, but now these people are realizing that anti blackness hasn't gone away.

I was just saying this to Afro.  White people's overwhelming interest in this topic is great, but it just feels self serving when I know they're not fighting for me.

All these protests and Antifa mess is about white on white racism.

So, I can't really champion that.  I've seen so many suddenly say, "Oh wow! Black people, I get it now!"

And that just makes me even more mad.

Sinpool

skjndddddd

This old white men rushing this fag at the end is giving me life

Rip him apart kings

XXX.

Quote from: Ghost Dancer on August 16, 2017, 06:43:56 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 16, 2017, 05:49:46 PM
Quote from: Ghost Dancer on August 16, 2017, 05:46:02 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 16, 2017, 05:38:22 PM
Quote from: Ghost Dancer on August 16, 2017, 05:37:24 PM
I've been waiting on some footage aside from the bits and pieces of 2 minute news coverage scattered on Youtube. Imma get in soon as i get off

:blessed:

I was starting to feel the girls around here only wanna bandwagon the hype.

This was GOOD!
Well we know what went down, and why it went down -  seeing more footage/detail is a plus but not necessary in the bigger scheme of things.

Ultimately these were a bunch of trolls looking for mess and attention and they got it -- what's more problematic and worthy of discussion at this time is Trump's response or lack thereof.

The trolls got their 15 minutes. Just sucks that lives were lost.

True!

I honestly cannot believe he said what he said yesterday.  He literally defended racism.

I have been eye rolling all week at white people only rallying in droves when it affects white people.  Not falling for their shit either.

Where were y'all the last 2 years?

n
I think what's been going on is waking up white people.

They haven't really seen people be this blunt with their racism in a while.

They can finally can the "its a new day lets move on" attitude. The receipts were printed right in Virginia. That's one great thing that came of this.

And then to have the President get on TV defending it in such an unapologetic way. :omf:

Annie

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 16, 2017, 05:55:03 PM

I stopped using Don Lemon after the Zimmerman trial, but he better fucking PREACH!  :uhh:

The best examples and analogies I've seen anyone say.  Drag these white demons!
Wow respect for him
Wise words

/.\

Annie

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 16, 2017, 06:09:58 PM
Quote from: Drew Berrymore on August 16, 2017, 05:45:03 PM
I havent been able to watch but Kii @ this faggot being SHOOK after being featured and possibly being arrested because of this documentary

Wow!

If you watch the doc, he literally says, "We will kill these people if we have to!"

And in one scene, he puts on about 6 guns including an AK47.
I could not live in the US. WTF was that?
He had two AK's, a knife, more guns. This racist nazi Psycho

/.\

Eternal Bell

im crine

this whole thing is hilar'

wen they were runnin to tha van like they were in a warzone
hfdx,.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

In some ways I'm glad this is happening. The USA needed this. Some blacks got too comfortable and decided to protest vote for Jill Stein or not vote at all. Hillary wasn't perfect, but you knew where she stood on race and social justice issues. She was way closer to being progressive than Trump's big toe. But Sean King, Mark Lamont Hill and others decided she was the devil and lots of progressives followed. Trump told you EXACTLY what he was gonna do and who he was. But Hillary's emails and her getting a few paid speeches on wall street were much worse than Trump to some of these people. Well sit back with an icecream cone and watch the country BURN.

XXX.

Quote from: Trinker Brell Lee Kim Long Crab Ragoon 他妈的你 on August 16, 2017, 07:09:06 PM
im crine

hfdx,.

NNNDBbbdjJNNNjdjNNJJJJjjjjjjjjjjjjJJjjjjjjjjjjjjj

They really think they're on the set of GI Joe.  Fucking dumb crackers!

Eternal Bell

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 16, 2017, 07:15:30 PM
Quote from: Trinker Brell Lee Kim Long Crab Ragoon 他妈的你 on August 16, 2017, 07:09:06 PM
im crine

hfdx,.

NNNDBbbdjJNNNjdjNNJJJJjjjjjjjjjjjjJJjjjjjjjjjjjjj

They really think they're on the set of GI Joe.  Fucking dumb crackers!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccccccccccccccccccccccccccccr

b7

Quote from: Ghost Dancer on August 16, 2017, 06:43:56 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 16, 2017, 05:49:46 PM
Quote from: Ghost Dancer on August 16, 2017, 05:46:02 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 16, 2017, 05:38:22 PM
Quote from: Ghost Dancer on August 16, 2017, 05:37:24 PM
I've been waiting on some footage aside from the bits and pieces of 2 minute news coverage scattered on Youtube. Imma get in soon as i get off

:blessed:

I was starting to feel the girls around here only wanna bandwagon the hype.

This was GOOD!
Well we know what went down, and why it went down -  seeing more footage/detail is a plus but not necessary in the bigger scheme of things.

Ultimately these were a bunch of trolls looking for mess and attention and they got it -- what's more problematic and worthy of discussion at this time is Trump's response or lack thereof.

The trolls got their 15 minutes. Just sucks that lives were lost.

True!

I honestly cannot believe he said what he said yesterday.  He literally defended racism.

I have been eye rolling all week at white people only rallying in droves when it affects white people.  Not falling for their shit either.

Where were y'all the last 2 years?

n
I think what's been going on is waking up white people.

They haven't really seen people be this blunt with their racism in a while.

They can finally can the "its a new day lets move on" attitude. The receipts were printed right in Virginia. That's one great thing that came of this.
!!!!
:plzstop:

It's insulting but I'm glad they FINALLY see it I guess

Hiroshimoto

:shannonsmissing: how did vice get their so fast and have a report ride with them