VICE takes us on a gritty inside look at the Charlottesville mess

Started by XXX., August 16, 2017, 04:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

20 minutes but worth it!

VICE always goes there!  Wow!  I felt like I was there with them.  Crazy!

When that car came plummeting through the crowd.

I can't! :omf:

XXX.

b7

XXX.

Quote from: Ghost Dancer on August 16, 2017, 05:37:24 PM
I've been waiting on some footage aside from the bits and pieces of 2 minute news coverage scattered on Youtube. Imma get in soon as i get off

:blessed:

I was starting to feel the girls around here only wanna bandwagon the hype.

This was GOOD!

Sinpool

I havent been able to watch but Kii @ this faggot being SHOOK after being featured and possibly being arrested because of this documentary

XXX.

Quote from: Ghost Dancer on August 16, 2017, 05:46:02 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 16, 2017, 05:38:22 PM
Quote from: Ghost Dancer on August 16, 2017, 05:37:24 PM
I've been waiting on some footage aside from the bits and pieces of 2 minute news coverage scattered on Youtube. Imma get in soon as i get off

:blessed:

I was starting to feel the girls around here only wanna bandwagon the hype.

This was GOOD!
Well we know what went down, and why it went down -  seeing more footage/detail is a plus but not necessary in the bigger scheme of things.

Ultimately these were a bunch of trolls looking for mess and attention and they got it -- what's more problematic and worthy of discussion at this time is Trump's response or lack thereof.

The trolls got their 15 minutes. Just sucks that lives were lost.

True!

I honestly cannot believe he said what he said yesterday.  He literally defended racism.

I have been eye rolling all week at white people only rallying in droves when it affects white people.  Not falling for their shit either.

Where were y'all the last 2 years?

n

Young

Kurama

Quote from: Drew Berrymore on August 16, 2017, 05:45:03 PM
I havent been able to watch but Kii @ this faggot being SHOOK after being featured and possibly being arrested because of this documentary

ddd

he still found time to drag the transgender woman. Looks like he's dying, i hope its so.

XXX.

I stopped using Don Lemon after the Zimmerman trial, but he better fucking PREACH!  :uhh:

The best examples and analogies I've seen anyone say.  Drag these white demons! 

yummy

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 16, 2017, 05:55:03 PM

I stopped using Don Lemon after the Zimmerman trial, but he better fucking PREACH!  :uhh:

It's amazing how it takes extreme examples of bigotry for some of these coons to wake up.

All before it was something black folks needed to get over, but now these people are realizing that anti blackness hasn't gone away.

Sinpool

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 16, 2017, 06:02:32 PM

It's amazing how it takes extreme examples of bigotry for some of these coons to wake up.

All before it was something black folks needed to get over, but now these people are realizing that anti blackness hasn't gone away.

I think because when it's not an extreme example it cant easily be explained away

You can't explain away a Nazi screaming Nigger die with a Confederate flag in hand

yummy

Quote from: Drew Berrymore on August 16, 2017, 06:04:22 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 16, 2017, 06:02:32 PM

I think because when it's not an extreme example it cant easily be explained away

You can't explain away a Nazi screaming Nigger die with a Confederate flag in hand

It's the same with the liberal minded whites, they don't see anymore "whites only" signs and sat through eight years of black man sitting in the white house and were under the impression that we were living in a post racial world. Now you have neo nazi staging violent protests and getting political backing and they're more annoyed about having to check their own privilege than they are concerned for the poc in their lives.

Only thing missing is a burning cross and a couple niggers hanging from a tree.

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Drew Berrymore on August 16, 2017, 05:45:03 PM

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvuhtjrkld.

white men cryin turns me tha fck on
theyre so soft...n feeble!  :giveittomeddy: