Porsha?s Whole Family Is As Silly As They Come

Started by The Brandy Barbie, November 26, 2018, 11:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brandy Barbie

November 26, 2018, 11:24:57 PM Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 06:37:45 PM by The Brandy Barbie
I was watching an episode, and Porsha?s mom was just in tears talking about, ?This is a black man that just loves him some Porsha.? Who does this? Has she even met him, yet? As a mother, don?t you want to help your daughter make sound life decisions? Whose mama would hear about a man who her daughter?s only been dating 3 or 4 months supposedly getting a tattoo of her, and her reaction in ?Oh, Porsha! He?s a keeper, baby. Just a dream.?

I can see where Porsha get?s her silliness from. Or maybe they are both just hung up on the gifts. Her mom gives me gold digging teas because I think the money comes from her father?s side of the family.

Vonc2002

I think she's just happy that her daughter is happy.  Porsha is grown and gonna do what she wants
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 26, 2018, 11:27:34 PM
I think she's just happy that her daughter is happy.  Porsha is grown and gonna do what she wants

The Brandy Barbie

It?s cool to be happy for her, but in tears over a guy you haven?t even met...?  The wisdom should kick in at some point.

All this while they cut back and forth to scenes of Kandi and friends saying they know he gets tattoos of all his women and has someone cook for them all.

Porsha?s not thinking enough. Nene asked where he went to school, who is his family, how did he grow up. And Porsha was like I don?t know any of that stuff. She said that probably some of his exes may have asked all that and they aren?t with her man today. You need to ask questions about who the guy is that you are dating if you are really getting that close instead of getting caught up in the nice words and gifts.

Vonc2002

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on November 26, 2018, 11:42:24 PM
It?s cool to be happy for her, but in tears over a guy you haven?t even met...? 
She was in tears because her daughter was beaming and VISIBLY happy :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

The Brandy Barbie

Well, I just don?t see why a mother would be crying over their daughter having a bf.

Vonc2002

The Brandy Barbie

I know people fall in love fast sometimes, but I just don?t think it?s wise for everyone to be getting that emotionally invested in someone Porsha?s just starting to get to know.

Gilgamesh.

Porsha was pregnant when she started filming and all this new bae shit is a ruse. Love her though.

AfroJisiac

it was hilarious the way it was editing !  the way Porsh and her mum were praising' him while Kandi and her crew were spilling the damn tea  !  that back n forth between the scenes dfghjghers

i was dead

Vonc2002

Quote from: AfroJisiac on November 27, 2018, 03:58:57 PM
it was hilarious the way it was editing !  the way Porsh and her mum were praising' him while Kandi and her crew were spilling the damn tea  !  that back n forth between the scenes dfghjghers

i was dead
Yea that was hilarious

AfroJisiac

November 27, 2018, 04:01:42 PM #12 Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 04:04:49 PM by AfroJisiac
vhjk

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 26, 2018, 11:45:18 PM
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on November 26, 2018, 11:42:24 PM
It?s cool to be happy for her, but in tears over a guy you haven?t even met...? 
She was in tears because her daughter was beaming and VISIBLY happy :uhh:
you can't disagree with somebody without getting erratic or using all capitals :plzstop:

Prayin for ya

Zankou.

November 27, 2018, 04:05:27 PM #14 Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 04:43:22 PM by Zanny
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 27, 2018, 02:30:32 AM
Porsha was pregnant when she started filming and all this new bae shit is a ruse.