Vonc luv, for you...

Started by Bigmacthawoppa, November 19, 2015, 01:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

SDDSSDDSSDSSSDSSSSSSASSSSSSSD
:plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bentley!

Phantom

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on November 19, 2015, 02:15:42 PM
Quote from: Phantom on November 19, 2015, 02:13:24 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on November 19, 2015, 02:09:44 PM
Quote from: Phantom on November 19, 2015, 02:07:09 PM
Yall liked that? n

Fffff I remember you, you ALWAYS run up into one of my singing threads to give a "meh" tea  :dead:

Gorl you don't remember shit. No one here remembers me :dead: furthermore this is my first time hearing your nasally ass so I couldn't have ran up in ANY thread. But yeah you're right,  fuckin meh lol!

Is it ant? Always disgruntled n stuff? In any case, don't care if u use bvy, this was for vonc, as the the thread title indicates.

f

ya sound like shit luv

Bigmacthawoppa

Bbbbb, thought so. Bout the response I'd expect from you so hey :letsmessfag:

Thanks for the feedback

Phantom

Vonc2002

U know what mac, u may be right. Phantom just might be ant, that makes sense :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Phantom

Phantom

But this Ant must have. .....slayed  :ohwow: everyone seems to miss him. Can't count how many times I've seen his name on hea

Vonc2002

Because it fckn does, any other ?s
:nowgorl:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Phantom on November 19, 2015, 02:38:52 PM
But this Ant must have. .....slayed  :ohwow: everyone seems to miss him. Can't count how many times I've seen his name on hea
sddsddssddddds
Yea

Phantom

JRocka

omg this vibratto and and that fucking RUNaway at 0:16