lil nas maraj or whatever tips out the closet

Started by SLC, June 30, 2019, 04:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Kaeli.

BAPHOMET.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

b7

Quote from: Professah on July 01, 2019, 12:56:38 AM
Quote from: Murrah on July 01, 2019, 12:49:34 AM
What is the point of announcing your sexual orientation to strangers = the general public? Especially when you're not wanting to focus your career around your sexual identity. So this wasn't announced to share his experiences or to be an advocate. He hasn't built a solid fan base so this isn't for the fans. He's not sharing an engagement with the world.

If you truly want to normalize queer identity, why not just live your life? This would be so much more impactful had the public's first knowledge of this was after him snagging a best new artist grammy and shouting out his bae sitting on the front row.
I see what you're getting at as someone who also doesn't really believe in wearing rainbow belts and "hey I'm gay lmao!" t-shirts (although I don't knock those who do)...

But by the end of your post, you were presenting a "better" setting for him to do the same thing (waiting for the Grammys to shout out his gay lover). I'd assume that if you feel one should just live their life and not feel a need to make their sexuality a thing, there'd really be no better "moment" to pull out the bullhorn and let have.
tears

fedswatchin

Quote from: Euphoria. on July 01, 2019, 01:41:40 AM
Quote from: Freeruu on July 01, 2019, 01:37:55 AM
https://twitter.com/jae4eva_/status/1145456280049541122

Praying for king

He just wanted to make bops and now the nick gurs AND rednecks want him dead  :stressed:

not "lil nas one of them alphabets"
,'_'&

G
F
F
Flfpgpfj
Gccoc9c9v

V
F8d0df

V
F
Ffy