Frfr tho, what do you do when you’re in love w/ your straight bf

Started by SLC, July 28, 2019, 11:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Murrah

*Sighs* They might drag you in here but you can always DM me.  :welllol:

Camo

Murrah

Can you give a little backstory? How long have you been friends? How did you meet? What his vibe? What's his type?

SLC

Quote from: Murrah on July 29, 2019, 12:13:41 AM
Can you give a little backstory? How long have you been friends? How did you meet? What his vibe? What's his type?

Met 2 years ago, vibed as buddies right away. Met through work, but don't work at the same locations. Gives straight dumb boy but has feminine mannerisms sometimes. Can be really sweet or just an asshole. Likes black gorls

:sobusyjetsetter:

Edge gorl

let it go
men are a dime a fckin dozen
u'll find a faggot tht luv one day

til then luv & pamper urself

🦚

These in love with your bf stories are never based on really being in love. My bf's are hot ...but no ma'am...I can't see it like at all. Ewww
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

And as bad as i wanna suc-.... Smh.

I would never even try to come on to him. I accept the fact they arent homophobic and cherish that. 

Murrah

Quote from: SLC on July 29, 2019, 12:24:35 AM

Met 2 years ago, vibed as buddies right away. Met through work, but don't work at the same locations. Gives straight dumb boy but has feminine mannerisms sometimes. Can be really sweet or just an asshole. Likes black gorls

I don't want you to profess your love, just get the dick and go.

So you have the option of spending time alone and having a drink together, let him express his truth, where he can later "blame it on the alcohol".   :kii:  If you're fem it probably won't work.

Just ask him seemingly out of the blue. Be sure to Interrupt him mid-sentence "When's the last time you bust a nut?" and or "When's the last time you had some head?" Just be prepared for him to be caught off guard and stutter. He might answer, he might also ask you why do you want to know?

You say: "No reason, I'm just curious."  Let his mind wander and watch the gears in his head turn. Throw the conversation back to the initial topic he was discussing,  From there you can gauge whether or not to move forward. Once you have his interest peaked the ball is in his court.

LOONA.

Quote from: Murrah on July 29, 2019, 01:26:42 AM
Quote from: SLC on July 29, 2019, 12:24:35 AM

I don't want you to profess your love, just get the dick and go.

So you have the option of spending time alone and having a drink together, let him express his truth, where he can later "blame it on the alcohol".   :kii:  If you're fem it probably won't work.

Just ask him seemingly out of the blue. Be sure to Interrupt him mid-sentence "When's the last time you bust a nut?" and or "When's the last time you had some head?" Just be prepared for him to be caught off guard and stutter. He might answer, he might also ask you why do you want to know?

You say: "No reason, I'm just curious."  Let his mind wander and watch the gears in his head turn. Throw the conversation back to the initial topic he was discussing,  From there you can gauge whether or not to move forward. Once you have his interest peaked the ball is in his court.

This fucking WEIRDO     

charlie.

It's lust, not love.

You find them attractive but the 'LOVE' is strictly friendship wise. Keep it that way for your sake and his.

Unless he admits to you of being sexually fluid. Then, have fun :letsmessfag: