Teen girls carjack and kill Uber driver in DC

Started by kendrick lamar, March 28, 2021, 03:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kendrick lamar

March 28, 2021, 12:16:07 PM #30 Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 12:16:56 PM by conceit.
Quote from: Trey on March 28, 2021, 12:13:50 PM
"I left my phone in there"

and they just literally killed someone.

AFBXBDBBDBDNDNSNSNSNSNENSNESDMDNNDND
i think they were tryna get away from the scene
they weren't immediately detained/arrested...and had an opportunity to run
because the people there at the crash scene didn't know what was going on exactly

but she thought quickly enough to realize that leaving the phone would identify them.
and probably was hoping to get the phone outta there and run before cops arrived

ton

Quote from: conceit. on March 28, 2021, 12:16:07 PM

because the people there at the crash scene didn't know what was going on exactly

but she thought quickly enough to realize that leaving the phone would identify them.
and probably was hoping to get the phone outta there and run before cops arrived
you can't even walk down a city street without a camera tracking you

They didn't think this through

Steal  in a rural area!

Purple Moon

Quote from: conceit. on March 28, 2021, 12:13:01 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 28, 2021, 12:07:23 PM
Quote from: conceit. on March 28, 2021, 11:43:34 AM
:omgwatshappening:

am sorry but if someone puts a gun to my back and informs me that we're gonna head to the bank and withdraw every penny i have

we'll be making a trip to the bank to withdraw every penny i have.

sfsfsfsfssffs am not gonna morph into a power ranger just cuz i have the right to

money can be made again...ur life cannot
that's good but not everyone thinks like this. It's possible he would've gotten problems with uber if they had left him with a wrecked car (had he survived). Also he might have thought it couldn't be so hard to fight against these children. Everyone is in a different headspace and situation, so I don't think it helps to blame the victim.
its not so much about "blaming the victim " ...

it's not his fault that two girls decided they wanted to steal cars that day
i think saying that it was his fault would be blaming him.

to me it's more about realizing when you may be fighting a losing battle
and realizing it quick.

we can't ignore that a lot of people let their pride and sometimes ego get in the way of "giving up" on something like this.

the girls' goal was not to kill him, but he's dead.
and it's not because he was fighting for his life, it's because he was fighting for his car.
It might not only been his ,,pride" but more to do with him working a shit job with low pay and having no other opportunities as a 70 year old Pakistani immigrant, like you pointed out. I can somehow imagine why he wasn't gonna go out without a fight. So maybe that's something we should also talk about, why people feel like they have to risk their lives in a situation like this in the first place.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: oph markle on March 28, 2021, 11:13:25 AM
Quote from: conceit. on March 28, 2021, 03:27:09 AM
he shoulda just let the car go.

n

he had every right to fight for his mess

they shoulda never tried to car jack him
they shoulda never tased him
they shoulda kept they little bsd asses at home

a lot of shouldas, but none are on him
I agree with both you & Fro. The driver wasn't wrong for protecting his property.... But by making that decision, he also put his life at jeopardy. So here we are...

kendrick lamar

March 28, 2021, 12:20:49 PM #34 Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 12:21:49 PM by conceit.
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 28, 2021, 12:18:31 PM

am sorry but if someone puts a gun to my back and informs me that we're gonna head to the bank and withdraw every penny i have

sfsfsfsfssffs am not gonna morph into a power ranger just cuz i have the right to

that's good but not everyone thinks like this. It's possible he would've gotten problems with uber if they had left him with a wrecked car (had he survived). Also he might have thought it couldn't be so hard to fight against these children. Everyone is in a different headspace and situation, so I don't think it helps to blame the victim.

and realizing it quick.

we can't ignore that a lot of people let their pride and sometimes ego get in the way of "giving up" on something like this.

and it's not because he was fighting for his life, it's because he was fighting for his car.
It might not only been his ,,pride" but more to do with him working a shit job with low pay and having no other opportunities as a 70 year old Pakistani immigrant, like you pointed out. I can somehow imagine why he wasn't gonna go out without a fight. So maybe that's something we should also talk about, why people feel like they have to risk their lives in a situation like this in the first place.
he had a good reason to fight....i def acknowledged that.

but i don't think he should have. im sure his kids probably feel the same way.

when they see that video they're gonna ask why didnt he just let the car go.

it's not his fault he's in that situation. but i think it's wise for us all to be prepared for anything.
this isn't disneyland we live in.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ton on March 28, 2021, 12:17:45 PM
Quote from: conceit. on March 28, 2021, 12:16:07 PM

you can't even walk down a city street without a camera tracking you

They didn't think this through

Steal  in a rural area!
sdddddddddddddd

!!! Which is why i think the driver should've let them go. Everyone had it on camera, it would've quickly spread all over social media (as it did), and we all know the police would've been absolutely TICKLED to find some coons like this.

Purple Moon

Quote from: conceit. on March 28, 2021, 12:20:49 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 28, 2021, 12:18:31 PM

and realizing it quick.

he had a good reason to fight....i def acknowledged that.

but i don't think he should have. im sure his kids probably feel the same way.

when they see that video they're gonna ask why didnt he just let the car go.

it's not his fault he's in that situation. but i think it's wise for us all to be prepared for anything.
this isn't disneyland we live in.
yea that's true. I just watched the video...it did kind of happen fast. He probably didn't think they'd take off as long as he was standing in the door holding on to the car. And when the started driving it was too late to let go? This is so very sad, the way he's laying there on the ground. I wanna know why these girls felt the need to steal a car, was it a stupid bored teen act or were they poor? They could've stolen any empty car, why did they have to involve this man??
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Cowgirl

kendrick lamar

March 28, 2021, 12:27:56 PM #38 Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 12:28:13 PM by conceit.
and no shade but a lot of asian immigrants  in america are like that when it comes to their businesses/possessions

they are known for fighting and pushing back hard even on the smallest things

WRESTLING tolequa in  the beauty supply stores because she stole one pack of weave, etc.

sfsfsfsfsfsfsssf

they're kinda known for this. so im not surprised to see this man literally fighting to the death over a car.

Cowgirl

Quote from: conceit. on March 28, 2021, 12:27:56 PM
WRESTLING tolequa in  the beauty supply stores because she stole one pack of weave, etc.
ndnfnddnddnndndjdj

They really are principle people huh?

STUNNA GOD

D

The way I would've a pulled a "woe is me" and made a GoFundMe mess.

:omf:

Cowgirl

ton