Brandy teases new music: 'An album is definitely in the works'

Started by clutch, February 11, 2016, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Monica had posted about Beggin and Pleadin on her social media then deleted it if im not mistaken . Something def happened . Ciara can't stand her either . There is something very off putting and self righteous about her that comes accross very offensive .

Young

Abcd

Quote from: Ntwadumela on February 11, 2016, 12:51:55 PM
Monica had posted about Beggin and Pleadin on her social media then deleted it if im not mistaken . Something def happened . Ciara can't stand her either . There is something very off putting and self righteous about her that comes accross very offensive .

Bullshit

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Young

Abcd

RekeRig

Oh nvm sssss

I like the honesty though. before when she didn't wanna tour with her she kept talkin bout "oh! Gotta film the game! don't wanna hold her up. our music is too different"

Just cut to the chase beloved

Young

I'm really offended by that remark.

Bran wtf. What happened. And I'm sorry, even if something did happen. She could have said that less harshly. Monica has been nothing but kind on the forefront. Especially lately. Even when asked about Bran...ugh

My heart is aching. Wtf is this shit man

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Quote from: Abcd on February 11, 2016, 01:04:18 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on February 11, 2016, 12:51:55 PM

Bullshit

[instagram]
[/instagram]
sssdd

She said she bought "I Bet" too, knowin Ci doesn't use. She's weird.