Now Nicki …

Started by Drogon, April 23, 2022, 10:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drogon

Not her trying to justify the mess.
:plzstop:

When I heard it I thought the same thing. Like gorl a person that is unconscious looks SLEEP  They aren't violently shaking

shante smith

April 23, 2022, 10:33:34 PM #1 Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 10:37:56 PM by viva sua vida! 🇧🇷
the lyrics make sense

Quotebitches sleeping on me,  they got epilepsy

Quotea neurological disorder marked by sudden recurrent episodes of sensory disturbance, loss of consciousness[, or convulsions, associated with abnormal electrical activity in the brain.

she was right to send CHUCK to a dictionary :woohoo:

Drogon

Quote from: viva sua vida! 🇧🇷 on April 23, 2022, 10:33:34 PM
the lyrics make sense

Quotea neurological disorder marked by sudden recurrent episodes of sensory disturbance, loss of consciousness[, or convulsions, associated with abnormal electrical activity in the brain.

They are not conscious to whats going on but they don't look "sleep" .  Most ppl know tonic-clonic seizures with the violent uncontrollable shaking. And you have focal seizures and they don't loss consciousness they remain alert and have rapid eye, hand, etc movement

shante smith

April 23, 2022, 10:59:59 PM #3 Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 11:00:33 PM by viva sua vida! 🇧🇷
Quote from: Drogon on April 23, 2022, 10:49:59 PM
the lyrics make sense

They are not conscious to whats going on but they don't look "sleep" .  Most ppl know tonic-clonic seizures with the violent uncontrollable shaking. And you have focal seizures and they don't loss consciousness they remain alert and have rapid eye, hand, etc movement
that def is in the realm of "they sleepin on me"

they're not in the know as to what kwee is capable of :woohoo:

Marilyn

Epilepsy IS seizures but can CAUSE unconsciousness and memory loss. They are SYMPTOMS of epilepsy. I hate white people.

Kaeli.

CSVSBSGHSNSJDKDKD

Bitch

now y'all know Nicki MEANT Narcolepsy 

Drogon

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 23, 2022, 11:18:58 PM
CSVSBSGHSNSJDKDKD

Bitch

Right Ian never seen a seizure and they gave me the idea that they were taking a lil nap

Drogon

Quote from: viva sua vida! 🇧🇷 on April 23, 2022, 10:59:59 PM
the lyrics make sense

[size :=18pt]They are not conscious to whats going on[/size] but they don't look "sleep" .  Most ppl know tonic-clonic seizures with the violent uncontrollable shaking. And you have focal seizures and they don't loss consciousness they remain alert and have rapid eye, hand, etc movement

Sleep isn't accompanied with rapid muscle jerking, biting tongue, loss of bowels/urinating and not breathing

:overit:

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 23, 2022, 11:18:58 PM
CSVSBSGHSNSJDKDKD

Bitch

Fgghhhhhhhhh
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Marilyn

April 23, 2022, 11:43:04 PM #11 Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 11:55:56 PM by Marilyn
Quote from: Drogon on April 23, 2022, 11:34:05 PM
the lyrics make sense

[size :=18pt]They are not conscious to whats going on[/size] but they don't look "sleep" .  Most ppl know tonic-clonic seizures with the violent uncontrollable shaking. And you have focal seizures and they don't loss consciousness they remain alert and have rapid eye, hand, etc movement

Sleep isn't accompanied with rapid muscle jerking, biting tongue, loss of bowels/urinating and not breathing

You're taking 'sleep' too literally in its physical sense. Bitches FORGOT. Don't remember. Can't recall. Dismiss from mind. Lose sight of. Draw a blank. Escaped one's memory. Think no longer of.

Kalifornia.

April 24, 2022, 05:33:04 AM #12 Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 05:34:04 AM by Kalifornia.
Damns. Nicki is a DUMB bitch.

shante smith

April 24, 2022, 10:00:26 AM #13 Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 10:01:25 AM by brasileiro 🇧🇷
dumb is inviting the whole city to a spicy picante duet video only for the mess to bubble under

:disgusted:

Drogon

Quote from: Marilyn on April 23, 2022, 11:43:04 PM
Quote from: Drogon on April 23, 2022, 11:34:05 PM
the lyrics make sense

You're taking 'sleep' too literally in its physical sense. Bitches FORGOT. Don't remember. Can't recall. Dismiss from mind. Lose sight of. Draw a blank. Escaped one's memory. Think no longer of.

That is not what she meant lol