Tori Kelly - EP Track List and More Previews

Started by FRANCE, July 13, 2023, 03:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEW MOON

Quote from: Ulysses on July 14, 2023, 06:11:33 PMHer guitar is where she shines. These songs are NOT it. She is SOOOOOOO much more than what these songs are giving.

Queen really had the potential to be the IT girl. They really fucked her over with that debut album.

The debut album is what got her recognition even if most of the songs were not good.

I think her third album wasn't promoted well. But she doesn't have to be marketed as a mainstream artist. She needs to cultivate her niche.

opha lipa

think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

BrandonBranlee

Darkchild was in her comments so I hope that means they might work together. I never liked a Tori Kelly song until Missin U. I like this project so far and she looks amazing. I just think the industry today sucks and the R&B that is popular is SLEEPY as hell. Jane Ankle, Summer Walker, SZA, etc all sound like they wanna nap.

The definition

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on July 14, 2023, 10:08:14 PMDarkchild was in her comments so I hope that means they might work together. I never liked a Tori Kelly song until Missin U. I like this project so far and she looks amazing. I just think the industry today sucks and the R&B that is popular is SLEEPY as hell. Jane Ankle, Summer Walker, SZA, etc all sound like they wanna nap.
exactly, today's R&B puts you to sleep