Just got in a wreck

Started by CHOKE, December 11, 2016, 06:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

v

There's nothing believable about this. Seek help luv.

brocka4life

Quote from: Boomer on December 11, 2016, 08:59:45 AM
I'm sorr'

But how do u ram the back of someone and not get a ticket or have the driver of the SUV wanna lash u financially?

What's your insurance company? I want them if they pay for an accident that's your fault.

Umm...that's the purpose of liability insurance which is required in just about every state.  :ATLcameo:

CHOKE

December 11, 2016, 09:49:10 AM #17 Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 09:50:45 AM by Chokeme
n

It's not a lie

He told me a story about a man that he pulled over who was driving with a Jason ski mask

He was so afraid to pull him over but when he did he told him to keep his hands above the steering wheel

He reached down and almost shot him

But he was looking for his license, he turned out to be a paper delivery man.

But yeah, he was going to give me a ticket for not paying attention but I told him damaging my car was punishment enough

:damselindistress:

GRAND

Luv how do you have insurance with an expired license

GRAND

And you're not supposed to sit in a cop car unless you're under arrest

CHOKE

It was cold outside

He was being nice

Not all cops are bad guys

CHOKE

The man I hit was a vet and he had PTSD

The sirens and police lights kinda shook him up a bit 

:ohwow:

FlowerBomb

Boomz

December 11, 2016, 09:56:30 AM #23 Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 09:57:47 AM by Boomer
Quote from: brocka4life on December 11, 2016, 09:13:55 AM
I'm sorr'

But how do u ram the back of someone and not get a ticket or have the driver of the SUV wanna lash u financially?

What's your insurance company? I want them if they pay for an accident that's your fault.

Umm...that's the purpose of liability insurance which is required in just about every state.  :ATLcameo:

I mean...sure. But if you're completely at fault, they're not so quick to cover. At least any company I've been with.

Boomz

Quote from: Chokeme on December 11, 2016, 09:54:18 AM
The man I hit was a vet and he had PTSD

The sirens and police lights kinda shook him up a bit 

Bbhhhhy

Boy gone

CHOKE

I have to admit

My current license didnt expire until 2019 but I lost the mess at the club last year

So I use an old license that is expired

I didn't even tell him that
:dead:

He just looked at the old one and punched

:stressed:

brocka4life

December 11, 2016, 10:22:50 AM #26 Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 10:24:32 AM by brocka4life
Quote from: Boomer on December 11, 2016, 09:56:30 AM
I'm sorr'

I mean...sure. But if you're completely at fault, they're not so quick to cover. At least any company I've been with.

Their job is to investigate what happened to determine if they (you, the insurance company) are liable. If so, they are responsible for paying , up to your policy limits. If they don't feel you were 100% at fault, they are them responsible for providing a defense for you - up to your policy limits. Depending on the state, and their specific laws concerning negligence,  outcome of payment can differ.

Where do you reside and what companies have insured you? It should pretty much be spelled out in your insurance contract. And we're talking liability here, which is coverage for the other person's damages. You may be thinking of first party coverage, which your insurance won't pay you if you're at fault and you don't have collision coverage.

Although this story has some things that are questionable, everything about it is possible.

CHOKE

Boomz

Quote from: brocka4life on December 11, 2016, 10:22:50 AM
Quote from: Boomer on December 11, 2016, 09:56:30 AM
I'm sorr'

Their job is to investigate what happened to determine if they (you, the insurance company) are liable. If so, they are responsible for paying , up to your policy limits. If they don't feel you were 100% at fault, they are them responsible for providing a defense for you - up to your policy limits. Depending on the state, and their specific laws concerning negligence,  outcome of payment can differ.

Where do you reside and what companies have insured you? It should pretty much be spelled out in your insurance contract. And we're talking liability here, which is coverage for the other person's damages. You may be thinking of first party coverage, which your insurance won't pay you if you're at fault and you don't have collision coverage.

Although this story has some things that are questionable, everything about it is possible.

I'm in Missouri

I've been with Progressive and then Esurance

r u an insurance agent

First party may be what I'm thinking of. See I never been in a collision so I wouldn't know how the process works. I've only heard stories from friends and familly of how difficult their insurance companies were with them after having accidents.