Jidennas alber "The Chief" drops 2/17

Started by GRAND, February 03, 2017, 11:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

bitch i am buttermilking :kii: :kii: he is booking you all throughout this video malc :dead: :uhh:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

I wanted to be safe and not so messy for this white radio station I was working. I want myself. I speak about in the end of the video.

:stressed:
B7

leftout

Quote from: شيطان on February 03, 2017, 01:30:28 PM
I wanted to be safe and not so messy for this white radio station I was working. I want myself. I speak about in the end of the video.

:stressed:
aww, you do you always break into broken english when you're not confident? :ohwow:

leftout

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

B7

leftout

q

like I said, start twerkin on beat or your youtube days are done

Zankou.

SouravMay

B7

DVDDY.

Quote from: شيطان on February 03, 2017, 11:43:59 AM
The way he is appropriating Nigerian-ness mmnn

Lol he is every bit Nigerian as you are. You both have Nigerian fathers. He can't appropriate his own culture. Don't be a dunce.

Vonc2002

FlowerBomb

Quote from: DVDDY. on February 03, 2017, 02:10:56 PM
Quote from: شيطان on February 03, 2017, 11:43:59 AM
The way he is appropriating Nigerian-ness mmnn

Lol he is every bit Nigerian as you are. You both have Nigerian fathers. He can't appropriate his own culture. Don't be a dunce.
ok?
His mother is from Israel or whatever and he grew up in Germany
Like sit