Jidennas alber "The Chief" drops 2/17

Started by GRAND, February 03, 2017, 11:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: DVDDY. on February 03, 2017, 02:10:56 PM
Quote from: شيطان on February 03, 2017, 11:43:59 AM
The way he is appropriating Nigerian-ness mmnn

Lol he is every bit Nigerian as you are. You both have Nigerian fathers. He can't appropriate his own culture. Don't be a dunce.
oh shit

SouravMay

I am not Israeli you faggots. I'm a Nigerian citizen with Igbo and Nazarene Palestinian roots. And had I done what Jidenna does the criticism/comment would be valid as well.
B7

FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

And you didn't consider yourself black until a while ago either so what's going on?

SouravMay

Why do ppl consistently spread these myths about me. I have felt and identified as black as long as I could remember.
B7

FlowerBomb

Jcjcjf at myth
You said, and I remember it cleary,  that you said that you didn't consider yourself black.
That's what you get when your always trying to be edgy, can't even remember half the shit you said  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Im crying at someone else who's mixed and nearly the same damn complexion trying to call someone out.  U walked right into this, ridiculous self smh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: شيطان on June 13, 2016, 07:20:36 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on June 13, 2016, 07:16:31 PM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 13, 2016, 07:12:07 PM
Quote from: BOND on June 13, 2016, 07:07:31 PM
Well you did say you didn't consider yourself black, so I guess that makes sense.
It could be because I'm not fully black and I haven't faced this intense form
if adversity like a "really" black person did. I'm not black by all definitions in the book. In Latin America or South Africa, hell in London phenotypically barely pass as black. But in my heart I fully identify with black people, that is my family lineage I assign with, the name I carry, debates I'd have about and when somebody black succeeds or suffers I see myself.

But for some I will never be black and won't lie I know what it is like to fully be...

I thought you were Nigerian?
Exactly! I am. Citizenship and all. And I proudly and ever so prominently make that clear.

I am also Palestinian though. I look more Arab than I do West African, so it's confusing for some.

:shannonsmissing:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Well I do look more Middle Eastern than West African. But I'm black.

:letsmessfag:
B7

b7

BAPHOMET.

FlowerBomb

February 03, 2017, 04:45:06 PM #73 Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 04:45:43 PM by Nude
Quote from: RIGS on February 03, 2017, 04:37:18 PM
Malc are u jealous of him
gggg I think that's it

GRAND

Wait

You guys do have similar circumstances

R u jealous of king

:guys: