ssssssssss
Porsh is a damn mess :dead:

but guys ... when you're going back and forth sometimes lies come out

it happens

H.#.G.*.Z

BigDawg

leftout

BigDawg

I know Porsha is trying to be loyal for camera time, I mean eer umm Phaedra, but the issue is between Phaedra and Kandi...she should have just stayed neutral.

BranLover

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Im watching now and fckn WEAK! They laid into each other :plzstop:
When Porsh' birthed that teacup line, kandi was tf THROWN. Im HOLLERING at her face
EXCUSE ME!
:everythingok:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Toodles, bitch
:kii: :kii: :kii:   :kii: :kii:
I'm sorry but Porsha >>>>>>>
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

February 20, 2017, 03:34:51 PM #40 Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 03:37:05 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Sleighing Steady on February 20, 2017, 02:04:13 PM
The way Porscha was laughing and making up shit as she went along  :plzstop:
I really do feel like porsha waw pulling shit out the air or maybe just reciting gossip but it was fckn HILARIOUS! :kii:

BigDawg

Hopefully they kill her off the show this season, damns lying skank

Vonc2002

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on February 20, 2017, 03:06:13 PM
s

you know ... it's kinda funny that none of the 'Andi's are referencing the fact that she's been BEYOND messy and the only reason Porsha even stepped up IMO was because Kandi called herself putting Phae's business in the street

that's not right

so I don't blame Porsha for lighting this bitch up and making her sweat. She had everything to say about Phaedra's dirt ON CAMERA, both her AND Todd

like... they're getting what they deserve, and yawl know the IG girls are going to come out of the woodwork this week with Todd's cheating receipts

really disappointed in Kandi for even starting this whole back and forth mess

and really proud of Phaedra for being a stand up woman and not entertaining the mess
And i agree with this. Kandi was the reason for all this mess. She brought those chocolate rumors back to life and started the rumor mill so bitch LETS GO! U a dyke with a sec dungeon, ok?
:plea:

Zankou.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on February 20, 2017, 03:06:13 PM
s

you know ... it's kinda funny that none of the 'Andi's are referencing the fact that she's been BEYOND messy and the only reason Porsha even stepped up IMO was because Kandi called herself putting Phae's business in the street

that's not right

so I don't blame Porsha for lighting this bitch up and making her sweat. She had everything to say about Phaedra's dirt ON CAMERA, both her AND Todd

like... they're getting what they deserve, and yawl know the IG girls are going to come out of the woodwork this week with Todd's cheating receipts

really disappointed in Kandi for even starting this whole back and forth mess

and really proud of Phaedra for being a stand up woman and not entertaining the mess

n