Kudos to Porsha & Kan'

Started by leftout, February 19, 2017, 11:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on February 20, 2017, 03:06:13 PM
s

you know ... it's kinda funny that none of the 'Andi's are referencing the fact that she's been BEYOND messy and the only reason Porsha even stepped up IMO was because Kandi called herself putting Phae's business in the street

that's not right

so I don't blame Porsha for lighting this bitch up and making her sweat. She had everything to say about Phaedra's dirt ON CAMERA, both her AND Todd

like... they're getting what they deserve, and yawl know the IG girls are going to come out of the woodwork this week with Todd's cheating receipts

really disappointed in Kandi for even starting this whole back and forth mess

and really proud of Phaedra for being a stand up woman and not entertaining the mess
it was none of Porsha's business as to what was going on between Kandi and Phaedra that's number one.

Two, Phaedra frog mouth ass was the one talking shit about Kandi to everyone, telling folks not to work with her and top of that she was being two faced to Kandi telling she everyone who would listen that she had an issue with her BUT Kandi.

Putting Phaedra's business on front street? She said it to the bitch face! And she also addressed that when the cameras were down and they were together talking, Phaedra was ready for Apollo to go and she didn't give a fuck about  him leaving. But when she was in the public and in front of everyone else she was painting Kandi out to be this horrible friend to her and how she wasn't "there" cause she was sad about Apollo leaving when in all reality she was not.

Y'all clowning Kandi, but Phaedra is the fake bitch and Porsha takes the title as the stupid bitch for getting involved with shit that had nothing to do with her and Phaedra is letting her take the heat. But that's her bestie though?

Fuck outta here!

Vonc2002

Yea kandi brought the lashing on herself, short fat dyke
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Scott. on February 20, 2017, 04:06:41 PM
s

you know ... it's kinda funny that none of the 'Andi's are referencing the fact that she's been BEYOND messy and the only reason Porsha even stepped up IMO was because Kandi called herself putting Phae's business in the street

that's not right

so I don't blame Porsha for lighting this bitch up and making her sweat. She had everything to say about Phaedra's dirt ON CAMERA, both her AND Todd

like... they're getting what they deserve, and yawl know the IG girls are going to come out of the woodwork this week with Todd's cheating receipts

and really proud of Phaedra for being a stand up woman and not entertaining the mess
it was none ---- ACK

H.#.G.*.Z

Scott.

Scott.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on February 20, 2017, 04:14:09 PM
Quote from: Scott. on February 20, 2017, 04:06:41 PM
s

that's not right

it was none ---- ACK

lets fuck..........I mean fight. Fight

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: MONTANNA on February 20, 2017, 12:10:28 PM
dsfxcv

the way Porsh lashed this girl so unapologetically
HSJSJSJSHSHJSJSJSJSSJSJSJJSJSJSJSJSJJSJSJSJSJJSJSDDDS
S
S
S
S
SNSNSNSNSNDMSMXZ
Z
Z
Z

Z
Z
XXMXMXMZ
X

Lies or not, Quee LASHED!!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on February 20, 2017, 09:13:39 PM
Quote from: MONTANNA on February 20, 2017, 12:10:28 PM
dsfxcv

the way Porsh lashed this girl so unapologetically
HSJSJSJSHSHJSJSJSJSSJSJSJJSJSJSJSJSJJSJSJSJSJJSJSDDDS
S
S
S
S
SNSNSNSNSNDMSMXZ
Z
Z
Z

Z
Z
XXMXMXMZ
X

Lies or not, Quee LASHED!!!!
sddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And then sat there with that satisfied ass face as Dykedi waddled away  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

Quote from: Sleighing Steady on February 20, 2017, 02:04:13 PM
The way Porscha was laughing and making up shit as she went along  :plzstop:

When all else fails, make it up...  :letsmessfag: sffdfffccv

Scott.

So now when someone makes up lies and it sounds good, it's a READ?  :dead:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Scott. on February 20, 2017, 09:38:12 PM
So now when someone makes up lies and it sounds good, it's a READ?  :dead:
!!
These guys are nuts

FINE.

The gorls do it all the time on here

FINE.

Lies or not

The way she had MANdi gagging dddddddd

FlowerBomb

Hhhhhhhh wouldn't you if this bitch was pulling lies out of thin air and presenting them as facts
Kandi was flabbergasted and confused  :guys:

FINE.

JJJNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNBNNNNNNNNNNNNN