Vonc, did you watch Bates??

Started by GLOCK, February 21, 2017, 08:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

I'm about to download
Am excited :stressed:
Did Queen deli' ?

Vonc2002

She wasn't in it.  I didn't think she would be in the 1st ep until drunk mel said she would be.  Fck him :hmph:

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Norman is really fckn crazy.  This is the last season and i hope he's dead at the end of it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

Yeah, I figured Marion Crane wouldn't be introduced until the last couple episodes. They'll just be replicating the movie for those last few comin in

Vonc2002

Thats exactly what i figured. She'd be coming in at the mid way thru/closer to the end of the season point.  I shouldve known better than to listen to a damn DRUNK

leftout

Vvvvvcccccc

Melly was just excited to see Rih perish :blessed:

GRAND

warms my heart to see you guys getting along

now we just have to make vonc hate diego and rih with us

:traciandchelle:

GLOCK

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 21, 2017, 09:36:16 AM
Vvvvvcccccc

Melly was just excited to see Rih :blessed:
:blessed:
He wasn't the only one.. ACK!
Stanning self

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 21, 2017, 09:01:40 AM
Thats exactly what i figured. She'd be coming in at the mid way thru/closer to the end of the season point.  I shouldve known better than to listen to a damn Drunk
why am I being attacked :omgwatshappening:

GLOCK

ima still watch so i can be ready for when QUEEN storms

leftout

Vonc2002