On August 24, 2004, Billboard's top 10 featured zero white artists

Started by BAPHOMET., March 01, 2017, 08:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 01, 2017, 09:30:49 PM
:uhh:

"U Should've Known I Killed Him" was my fucking mess and still kinda is.

Welp, there you have it

BRANDY

Rxxf

Her last Top 40 Hot 100 hit in 13 years...
The people have spoken.

BRANDY

RAY7

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 01, 2017, 09:06:18 PM
Wasn't Usher in the top ten for like half the year? :dead: I forgot how much he was dominating back then.
KING

Harlem

That was the summer when my CD rotation was Afrodisiac, Confessions & Hunger for More
:stressed:

Harlem

Wasn't this the same day that Who Is She 2 U? was officially released as a single and premiered on Access Granted?!
:stressed:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GLOCK

Well I'm not saying it shouldn't have been a single because the hood ass people adored it
Just wasn't my cup of tea and it was my least favorite song on storm and I deleted it from all my devices

Harlem

Quote from: glockStar on March 01, 2017, 10:10:22 PM
Well I'm not saying it shouldn't have been a single because the hood ass people adored it
Just wasn't my cup of tea and it was my least favorite song on storm and I deleted it from all my devices

:plzstop:

I wanted that DMX song "Don't Gotta Go Home" to be a single so bad at that time lol

GLOCK

Quote from: Harlem on March 01, 2017, 10:16:09 PM

I wanted that DMX song to be a single so bad at that time lol
that ghetto mess fff but it was cool for the moment

The version on his album was DISGUSTING

Lazarus

Quote from: Harlem on March 01, 2017, 10:16:09 PM

I wanted that DMX song "Don't Gotta Go Home" to be a single so bad at that time lol

It was rumored to be the 3rd single at one point I believe