She Was Beautiful WTF!!!

Started by Marilyn, July 31, 2017, 07:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn

He really took OWT this beautiful woman  :uhh: Atlanta is the pits

[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

Drogon

She is well known here. Sad thing is there are a lot more that haven't had any coverage at all. Another 19 year old female was abducted and found shot mulitple times and dumped in a park a few months ago

We had a serial killer last year he killed bout 5 ppl. He killed random homeless and others ppl on the street. ATL is dangerous especially after all the ppl from Katrina came it really got bad

XXX.

Mar, you live for a Forensic File mess.

Marilyn

Quote from: FM on July 31, 2017, 07:48:39 PM
She is well known here. Sad thing is there are a lot more that haven't had any coverage at all. Another 19 year old female was abducted and found shot mulitple times and dumped in a park a few months ago

We had a serial killer last year he killed bout 5 ppl. He killed random homeless and others ppl on the street. ATL is dangerous especially after all the ppl from Katrina came it really got bad

:stressed:

She was so pretty. Crazy nigger

Marilyn

Quote from: GUCCI. on July 31, 2017, 08:01:44 PM
Mar, you live for a Forensic File mess.

Fatal Attraction is DEFINITELY going to make an episode about this one day. Can't wait

:blessed:

Marilyn

She was actually ON an episode of Fatal Attraction. You know the fuck what...

Vonc2002

What does her being beautiful or pretty have to do with anything? If she was ugly u wouldn't have made the thread?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2017, 08:38:20 PM
What does her being beautiful or pretty have to do with anything? If she was ugly u wouldn't have made the thread?
Duh. Everyone knows that the prettier the victim is, the more popular the case will be.
:supluv:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Marilyn on July 31, 2017, 08:30:39 PM
Quote from: FM on July 31, 2017, 07:48:39 PM

:stressed:

She was so pretty. Crazy nigger

She was really pretty, not familiar with this case.  :'(

Drogon

I told one of friends to leave and she never did

Now she is sitting in prison with murder charges for stabbing her abuser to death

Kaeli.

GLOCK

July 31, 2017, 09:03:28 PM #11 Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 09:12:15 PM by glock
Y r they dragging u Marilyn?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw